I want to make it known that this will be the premier eve build

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. League of Legends
  3. I want to make it known that this will be the premier eve build

User Info: TheIceRaptor

TheIceRaptor
2 months ago#1
https://imgur.com/jV5xJH7

Also i finally got all four honours <33333

Also i'm bad at the game and don't listen to me but srsly try this build out ok.
Thinking about wex.

User Info: Grad212

Grad212
2 months ago#2
Much rather get either of the other hextech built items than ice spray

TheIceRaptor
2 months ago#3
Grad212 posted...
Much rather get either of the other hextech built items than ice spray

Yeah but THINK it buys you time to get the charm off, because the ICE doesn't break the charm :^]
Thinking about wex.

User Info: generalguy64

generalguy64
2 months ago#4
Is that Cinderhulk? Wouldn't the passive from that aggro monsters and break her stealth?
Completely honest and unpopular opinion: I don't like the original Animal Crossing and absolutely despise EarthBound and its fanbase.

User Info: fire_bolt

fire_bolt
2 months ago#5
generalguy64 posted...
Is that Cinderhulk? Wouldn't the passive from that aggro monsters and break her stealth?

Bami's would, I think, but finished Cinderhulk doesn't aggro unless you are in combat. The damage from it turns off.
If her hips don't break, you didn't "carry" hard enough" -SpunkySix
http://steamcommunity.com/id/bolt_thundara/wishlist

TheIceRaptor
2 months ago#6
fire_bolt posted...
generalguy64 posted...

Bami's would, I think, but finished Cinderhulk doesn't aggro unless you are in combat. The damage from it turns off.

Boom, i was gonna say yes, that's why both my accounts are either gold or low plat.

Because i don't KNOW things.
Thinking about wex.

User Info: fire_bolt

fire_bolt
2 months ago#7
TheIceRaptor posted...
fire_bolt posted...
generalguy64 posted...

Boom, i was gonna say yes, that's why both my accounts are either gold or low plat.

Because i don't KNOW things.

Sej main. BELIEVE ME, nothing is more frustrating than being chased thru jungle by wolves/chickens because you're still sitting on a Bami's. Upgrading to Cinderhulk early is worth it for that alone.
If her hips don't break, you didn't "carry" hard enough" -SpunkySix
http://steamcommunity.com/id/bolt_thundara/wishlist

User Info: MattR86

MattR86
2 months ago#8
Runic and Protobelt seems MUCH better than cinderhulk and the ice spray.
The thing about getting old is that the platitudes get just as old

User Info: linkblade91

linkblade91
2 months ago#9
fire_bolt posted...
Sej main. BELIEVE ME, nothing is more frustrating than being chased thru jungle by wolves/chickens because you're still sitting on a Bami's. Upgrading to Cinderhulk early is worth it for that alone.

Sej player too; can confirm: being chased by camps is annoying as s***.

As for the topic at hand...building her tank defeats the point of her rework. Runic Echoes, Protobelt, jump in their face, blow them up, saunter away.
Hornet's gonna be a playable character in Hollow Knight?! Why did no one tell me this? I'm super excited :D

User Info: xVashTS98x

xVashTS98x
2 months ago#10
MattR86 posted...
Runic and Protobelt seems MUCH better than cinderhulk and the ice spray.

Because they are. xD
FC: 4828 7900 0716
Currently playing: Clash of Clans (level 119 - near max TH9), Tri Force Heroes, League of Legends (Jungle, Support), Metroid Prime Trilogy
  1. Boards
  2. League of Legends
  3. I want to make it known that this will be the premier eve build

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived