Who will win? Cloud 9 vs Team WE

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. League of Legends
  3. Who will win? Cloud 9 vs Team WE

User Info: zerooriginal

zerooriginal
2 months ago#1
Who will win? Cloud 9 vs Team WE - Results (220 votes)
Cloud 9 3 - 0 Team WE
6.82% (15 votes)
Cloud 9 3 - 1 Team WE
10% (22 votes)
Cloud 9 3 - 2 Team WE
34.09% (75 votes)
Cloud 9 2 - 3 Team WE
14.09% (31 votes)
Cloud 9 1 - 3 Team WE
23.18% (51 votes)
Cloud 9 0 - 3 Team WE
11.82% (26 votes)
This poll is now closed.
Cloud 9 got the easiest Team for Quarters compared to last years'
And in the end, the love you take is equal to the love you make

User Info: scaler24

scaler24
2 months ago#2
C9 got lucky and didn't draft one of the 2 Korean teams or RNG. They HAVE to make this count.

C9 3-2
"Anything that comes out of Annie that you try and spread on toast just gets you arrested"
PSN: LightningLoops - LoL(LAN): Scaler

User Info: AllGodsDie

AllGodsDie
2 months ago#3
WE. C9 is always our worst team to go to worlds 3 years in a row, but somehow getting into skt's group is actually a blessing. They got straight up dominated on their last day, but unlike the other na teams won the one game they needed to win, ya know, the easy game that they only had to win...tsm vs flash wolves *cough*. I imagine WE takes this 3-1 or 3-0. C9 is just too weak sadly.
Steam/PSN-Allgodsdie

User Info: Lilb77

Lilb77
2 months ago#4
AllGodsDie posted...
WE. C9 is always our worst team to go to worlds 3 years in a row, but somehow getting into skt's group is actually a blessing. They got straight up dominated on their last day, but unlike the other na teams won the one game they needed to win, ya know, the easy game that they only had to win...tsm vs flash wolves *cough*. I imagine WE takes this 3-1 or 3-0. C9 is just too weak sadly.

I dont know about C9 being NA weakest team. I'm not from NA, but I feel like C9 is usually the most succesful NA team in international tournaments.

They even got the toughest group this year and they still made it out of group stage. Meanwhile, TSM and Immortals chokes against weaker opposition.

AllGodsDie
2 months ago#5
Lilb77 posted...
AllGodsDie posted...

I dont know about C9 being NA weakest team. I'm not from NA, but I feel like C9 is usually the most succesful NA team in international tournaments.

They even got the toughest group this year and they still made it out of group stage. Meanwhile, TSM and Immortals chokes against weaker opposition.

They looked really weak at the end of lcs, at rift rivals they were performing worse than P1 against the EU teams, and with EDG underperforming during week 1, C9 basically got through for free. If EDG hadn't lost to AHQ or had won that first SKT game they would of done a tie breaker and C9 could of easily lost that.

Look at it like this, c9 got 2 wins off AHQ and 1 win off a weak EDG week 1. Thats not a convincing way of getting out of groups. They got completely stomped in their losses in this group.
Steam/PSN-Allgodsdie

User Info: SirFeed

SirFeed
2 months ago#6
most probably WE
http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/954437-league-of-legends/63627116
Hardstuck diamond player. ID Oce: Noob (D2) NA: Sir Feed (D4)

User Info: trollsbane17

trollsbane17
2 months ago#7
im gonna jump the gun a little and say c9 3-2 for one simple reason. its a best of 5
WE lost to tsm in a best of one, then beat them ,same with c9 vs edg, so theoretically( a BIG theoretically) c9 is about on the same footing as WE, but i think C9 were more consistent. maybe if someone can give stats on c9 and we this worlds i could make a more accurate judgement, but from what i seen, c9 3-2
In my many years I have come to a conclusion that one useless man is a shame, two is a law firm, and three or more is a congress. John Adams

User Info: twfanatic

twfanatic
2 months ago#8
C9 got through the groups same way they did last year: having SKT stomp the group and 3rd team choking which with C9's mediocre preformance allowed them to barely squeak through.

Unless WE underpreforms a lot they'll win.

AllGodsDie
2 months ago#9
trollsbane17 posted...
im gonna jump the gun a little and say c9 3-2 for one simple reason. its a best of 5
WE lost to tsm in a best of one, then beat them ,same with c9 vs edg, so theoretically( a BIG theoretically) c9 is about on the same footing as WE, but i think C9 were more consistent. maybe if someone can give stats on c9 and we this worlds i could make a more accurate judgement, but from what i seen, c9 3-2

C9 got stomped in all their losses and EDG is considered the weakest team from china despite their lpl finish. C9 prob wouldn't of made it out of any other group to be honest. They got a lucky group. AHQ was nonexistent and EDG hasn't had a good worlds performance, they are basically tsm level where they choke every year but do well in everything else.
Steam/PSN-Allgodsdie
  1. Boards
  2. League of Legends
  3. Who will win? Cloud 9 vs Team WE

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived