"Rush making it to challenger after 1400 games with a 54% winrate wow"

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
This topic contains spoilers - you can click, tap, or highlight to reveal them
  1. Boards
  2. League of Legends
  3. "Rush making it to challenger after 1400 games with a 54% winrate wow"

User Info: madcat7673

madcat7673
1 month ago#1
- Reddit
http://www.op.gg/summoner/userName=rrrr

"It's great because it shows he's consistent! 54% winrate over 1400 games is super hard to maintain!!!!"

http://na.op.gg/summoner/userName=19980611

"That isn't impressive at all it's just a challenger player being a challenger player lol. Rush grinded for challenger with a 54% winrate, consistent and impressive!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

discuss
yes this makes me salty for some reason they think he's actually going to play in lck because he made it to challenger after grinding the whole season and in the end duo queuing for it
I do not support heterosexuality in any way.
https://puu.sh/voAq6/8e82e18df8.jpg

User Info: LikesToCry

LikesToCry
1 month ago#2
Never got the appeal of him or his stream

User Info: JaggiJumper

JaggiJumper
1 month ago#3
It's because people love Rush. No names get Challenger with way higher win rates in way less games.

Bjergsen struggles to stay top 50 on NA and he's at least best or second best mid. Some pro players really struggle in solo queue, and some solo queue players never work in pro play. Look at half of Korean teams where their players sit in Masters over 1500+ games rarely hitting Chal
'I tried to make a topic that talks you up and you give me s***. Wasted my f***in time.' - kkeevv

User Info: scaler24

scaler24
1 month ago#4
Kinda sad that this is news when he was able to easily get Rank 1 in Korea back in his prime.
"Anything that comes out of Annie that you try and spread on toast just gets you arrested"
PSN: LightningLoops - LoL(LAN): Scaler

User Info: SergeantGander

SergeantGander
1 month ago#5
JaggiJumper posted...
It's because people love Rush. No names get Challenger with way higher win rates in way less games.

Bjergsen struggles to stay top 50 on NA and he's at least best or second best mid. Some pro players really struggle in solo queue, and some solo queue players never work in pro play. Look at half of Korean teams where their players sit in Masters over 1500+ games rarely hitting Chal

This. There is a pretty big difference between Pro play and Solo queue.
LoL IGN: MsRaffensperger

User Info: TheSaintG

TheSaintG
1 month ago#6
solo queue players arent pro players though.
just by talking to other people in game you can tell they dont know how to work with a doorknob to open a door let alone another human being
Deathnote is better than Deathnote

User Info: HipsterSora

HipsterSora
1 month ago#7
kinda makes me wonder why there are challengers who don't attempt to make money from the game. No youtube, no twitch, no boosting, they just want to play the game and happen to be very good at it.
LoL: Hipster Sora | Loves of my Life: Sora and Ezreal | Reading Jojolion
'It is well known that the Heartless harbor an intense hatred of shirts.' -keybladesrus

User Info: Tekutso

Tekutso
1 month ago#8
SergeantGander posted...
JaggiJumper posted...

This. There is a pretty big difference between Pro play and Solo queue.

Pretty big difference is an understatement. It's not even the same game.
Nerd
Gamefaqs Finest

User Info: ImTheKing

ImTheKing
1 month ago#9
Doesn't seem like that good...Rush got alot worse didn't he?
Dark Souls > Dark Souls 3 > Dark Souls 2

User Info: madcat7673

madcat7673
1 month ago#10
ImTheKing posted...
Doesn't seem like that good...Rush got alot worse didn't he?

yeah he's pretty washed
I do not support heterosexuality in any way.
https://puu.sh/voAq6/8e82e18df8.jpg
  1. Boards
  2. League of Legends
  3. "Rush making it to challenger after 1400 games with a 54% winrate wow"

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived