"Rush making it to challenger after 1400 games with a 54% winrate wow"

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. League of Legends
  3. "Rush making it to challenger after 1400 games with a 54% winrate wow"

User Info: Azerx

Azerx
1 month ago#11
Rush hard washed
Rank 69 Nidalee LolSkill
On The Prowl

User Info: dkgerbil2

dkgerbil2
1 month ago#12
Rush won't play in the LCK. He has to go to NA/EU if he wants to be a pro again. LS went over this on his stream a few months back. He said that Rush tried out for a bunch of LCK teams and did horribly. The competitive scene views him as a Lee/Nid only player and don't think he can perform on anything else. That's especially damning, because teams view him as a mechanical player with poor decision making skills. If you're a player that relies on mechanics above all else and can only play two champions, you have no competitive future.
All my friends are in bar bands.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=facVh75-vW4

User Info: CrowsB4Hoes

CrowsB4Hoes
1 month ago#13
HipsterSora posted...
kinda makes me wonder why there are challengers who don't attempt to make money from the game. No youtube, no twitch, no boosting, they just want to play the game and happen to be very good at it.

they probably don't care about his game outside of the challenge of climbing. Besides this game is extremely saturated with LoL content makers and no one is going to watch some random LoL player even if they are challenger when there are 500 clones of them that already exist
2017 GameFAQS LoL 1v1 tournament winner

User Info: CrowsB4Hoes

CrowsB4Hoes
1 month ago#14
dkgerbil2 posted...
The competitive scene views him as a Lee/Nid only player and don't think he can perform on anything else.

this is so true when you look at the NA scene.

Huhi can only play pine sol yet he has a job. Bjerg basically can only play Syndra. This is the state of LoL in NA.
2017 GameFAQS LoL 1v1 tournament winner

User Info: MK9_Prodigy

MK9_Prodigy
1 month ago#15
Jeez. Didn't know he was washed up like that. Wtf happened?

User Info: LeDieu

LeDieu
1 month ago#16
I saw this too and thought it was satire. But reddit morons actually think this is good xD
#1 Aurelion Sol on gamefaqs
http://na.op.gg/summoner/userName=Le%20Seul%20Dieu

User Info: BurritoGod

BurritoGod
1 month ago#17
CrowsB4Hoes posted...
HipsterSora posted...
kinda makes me wonder why there are challengers who don't attempt to make money from the game. No youtube, no twitch, no boosting, they just want to play the game and happen to be very good at it.

they probably don't care about his game outside of the challenge of climbing. Besides this game is extremely saturated with LoL content makers and no one is going to watch some random LoL player even if they are challenger when there are 500 clones of them that already exist

Who are these people though? How do they have enough time for all that without making money from it? Are they young kids who still live with their parents? Are they millionaires and billionaires who have retired and do nothing else? I can't see many people in either group hitting challenger.
GT: WiestdaBeast

User Info: TheSaintG

TheSaintG
1 month ago#18
BurritoGod posted...
CrowsB4Hoes posted...
HipsterSora posted...

Who are these people though? How do they have enough time for all that without making money from it? Are they young kids who still live with their parents? Are they millionaires and billionaires who have retired and do nothing else? I can't see many people in either group hitting challenger.

Or maybe they enjoy the game a lot?
Youll be surprised at how much you can play a game as an adult when everyonr goes to sleep for the night (and its basically the only time you have to yourself). Even with work i sadly got in well over 1k games this season with help
Deathnote is better than Deathnote

User Info: Azerx

Azerx
1 month ago#19
Some people hit challenger in 150-200 games, not exactly a big time constraint. I have a friend sitting in masters rn, this is his second season playing league and he has 200 games this season
Rank 69 Nidalee LolSkill
On The Prowl

User Info: twfanatic

twfanatic
1 month ago#20
lul
  1. Boards
  2. League of Legends
  3. "Rush making it to challenger after 1400 games with a 54% winrate wow"

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived