A video game about a video game?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. League of Legends
  3. A video game about a video game?

User Info: Mountaindew001

Mountaindew001
1 month ago#1
So, I'm at work watching worlds on one monitor on my computer while doing worky things on the other monitor. Things are going pretty slow so my mind starts to wander... and then it hit me! Why not create a video game where you are the coach of an esports team? There are plenty of video games that do this for sports games like Football, Soccer, Baseball, Basketball, etc so why not esports?

I would love to play a game where you start from the ground up recruiting challenger players and doing small tournaments. Winning those tournaments and getting more and more fame until you are on the worlds stage competing for the summoners cup. You could buy better computers and equipment, upgrade your gaming house, make sure your players are happy to improve their performance on the rift, draft pro players when your team gets world recognition, and so many other things!

Do you think people would play this kind of game or no?
If 2 virgins had sex and they take each others virginity. Wouldnt they still be virgins??? XD
People who liked my sig= 18

User Info: HipsterSora

HipsterSora
1 month ago#2
never really been a fan of micromanaging games, and don't care enough about competitive to consider it.
LoL: Hipster Sora | Loves of my Life: Sora and Ezreal | Reading Jojolion
'It is well known that the Heartless harbor an intense hatred of shirts.' -keybladesrus

User Info: TomorrowDog

TomorrowDog
1 month ago#3
Hard mode is you would have to try and coach TSM. https://i.imgur.com/hckGNXD.png
sub.bitballoon.com
Some browser games in various stages of completion.

Mountaindew001
1 month ago#4
Easy mode would be starting out in Korea and having your pick of the litter out there lol.
If 2 virgins had sex and they take each others virginity. Wouldnt they still be virgins??? XD

User Info: generalguy64

generalguy64
1 month ago#5
Don't know how much of a market there'd be, but maybe. Don't know if you'd be allowed to use real teams and players though.
Completely honest and unpopular opinion: I don't like the original Animal Crossing and absolutely despise EarthBound and its fanbase.

User Info: GooberSD

GooberSD
1 month ago#6
TomorrowDog posted...
Hard mode is you would have to try and coach TSM. https://i.imgur.com/hckGNXD.png

lolol

User Info: CrowsB4Hoes

CrowsB4Hoes
1 month ago#7
Riot can make an app game
2017 GameFAQS LoL 1v1 tournament winner

User Info: donotwant

donotwant
1 month ago#8
Event: Your toxic s***head of a star player is addicted to roids and got banned.
Here come dat donotwant! O s*** waddup!!

Mountaindew001
1 month ago#9
donotwant posted...
Event: Your toxic s***head of a star player is addicted to roids and got banned.

Ohhhhhhhhh the random event bans! I like that idea!

User Info: TheIceRaptor

TheIceRaptor
1 month ago#10
Event: There's a power outage and you can't practice for a week! One of your players develops a severe opiate addiction during that time.
Thinking about wex.
  1. Boards
  2. League of Legends
  3. A video game about a video game?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived