what suprise picks do you think we might see during finals?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
This topic contains spoilers - you can click, tap, or highlight to reveal them
  1. Boards
  2. League of Legends
  3. what suprise picks do you think we might see during finals?

User Info: Exterminateer

Exterminateer
1 month ago#11
Karthus
Orianna lul
Impressive skill sir it seems you bought your ardent 0.2seconds after your recall finished.
Truly a professional support

User Info: PokemonYoutube

PokemonYoutube
1 month ago#12
Hopefully these Koreans will finally realize just now good Vel'Koz is in this meta, how hard he s***s on Ryze and Cassiopeia in the laning phase, and how well he can kite all these tanks.

User Info: Exterminateer

Exterminateer
1 month ago#13
PokemonYoutube posted...
Hopefully these Koreans will finally realize just now good Vel'Koz is in this meta, how hard he s***s on Ryze and Cassiopeia in the laning phase, and how well he can kite all these tanks.

Dont worry all the pros have realised long ago and many times just exactly how "good" velkoz is.

He has too much counterplay
Impressive skill sir it seems you bought your ardent 0.2seconds after your recall finished.
Truly a professional support

User Info: Doncloud1

Doncloud1
1 month ago#14
RJ1771 posted...
dkgerbil2 posted...
S4: Rammus
S5: Kennen ADC
S6: Kindred

I'd say the Ashe + MF lane was much more of the "Surprise Pick" for last year's final...especially considering that it was so effective that SKT couldn't play around it, as such they were forced to ban MF after losing two games to it.

As mentioned above this was in the semi's, although I must admit that for me this is the most memorable.
EUW

PokemonYoutube
1 month ago#15
Exterminateer posted...
PokemonYoutube posted...

Dont worry all the pros have realised long ago and many times just exactly how "good" velkoz is.

He has too much counterplay

What "counters" Vel'Koz that doesn't counter, say, Syndra, Orianna, Taliyah or Ryze?

PokemonYoutube
1 month ago#16
I'm also kind of expecting Lux to show up at some point. People are really sleeping on Ardent Censer Lux.

User Info: Chipotlesauce

Chipotlesauce
1 month ago#17
I'm hoping for full team star guardian in the first game.
Why does crows only play s*** champs?- DiamondAhri
Why does goku fight in weighted clothes?- thedarklordx3

User Info: Azerx

Azerx
1 month ago#18
PokemonYoutube posted...
I'm also kind of expecting Lux to show up at some point. People are really sleeping on Ardent Censer Lux.

Lemme just apply that ardent buff every 9 seconds when I could pick Lulu Janna sona soraka or Morgana instead
Rank 69 Nidalee LolSkill
On The Prowl

User Info: supercoolisaac

supercoolisaac
1 month ago#19
i think someone will pull out zilean mid, probably faker tbh.
Tiltproof

User Info: trollsbane17

trollsbane17
1 month ago#20
Azerx posted...
PokemonYoutube posted...

Lemme just apply that ardent buff every 9 seconds when I could pick Lulu Janna sona soraka or Morgana instead

i see the point of lux, aoe ardent censer plus insta win poke lane and the double root plays that could happen could work.
In my many years I have come to a conclusion that one useless man is a shame, two is a law firm, and three or more is a congress. John Adams
  1. Boards
  2. League of Legends
  3. what suprise picks do you think we might see during finals?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived