Going to write up a jungle guide

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. League of Legends
  3. Going to write up a jungle guide

User Info: Azerx

Azerx
1 month ago#1
Let me know what info you want to see below

Hope to type it up today

Stuff I'm planning to include -

How to select your jungler
Playstyles
Runes and mastery selection
Warding and invading
Gank pressure
Rank 69 Nidalee LolSkill
On The Prowl

User Info: Zenzo96

Zenzo96
1 month ago#2
General paths for each individual champion?
PSN: Zenzo95

User Info: twfanatic

twfanatic
1 month ago#3
i'd like to see a lot of emphasis on tracking and countering enemy jungler and pathing in general please :3 maybe some proper objective shotcalling too, i'm not sure at what point it's just up to your talent and ingame brain and adaptility as a player.

when i jungle i just get outpaced by real jungle mains lot of the time. for example yesterday i had a single jungle game, where i did very decent overall as j4, but enemy reksai just did more than me early, got very fed very fast and counterjungled, while i was getting myself and lanes fed just not so fast. what won me the game was high objective control, enemy bot being worse, and good counterengages. part of it might be on the matchup but i dont want to make any excuses + it's a common occurence.

also some section on how to play vs ez jungle without getting assf***ed. how to best path to avoid the f***er etc. such a damn pain to play vs, and if its a smurf game is over in champselect, i started duoing with a d4 level midlaner and a smurf ezreal still completely wiped the floor with entire map.

User Info: generalguy64

generalguy64
1 month ago#4
Will it be applicable to all junglers? My favorite is Nunu and he's unlike most others.
Completely honest and unpopular opinion: I don't like the original Animal Crossing and absolutely despise EarthBound and its fanbase.

Azerx
1 month ago#5
generalguy64 posted...
Will it be applicable to all junglers? My favorite is Nunu and he's unlike most others.

I'm going to give tips based on classifications of junglers, such as high pressure early/engage late or heavy counter jungling presence etc. I'll categorize every jungler and then give tips based off that
Rank 69 Nidalee LolSkill
On The Prowl

Azerx
1 month ago#6
And yeah @twfanatic I'll definitely touch on that
Rank 69 Nidalee LolSkill
On The Prowl

User Info: twfanatic

twfanatic
1 month ago#7
Azerx posted...
And yeah @twfanatic I'll definitely touch on that

looking forward!

User Info: ImTheLoneWolf

ImTheLoneWolf
1 month ago#8
Awesome. As a Shaco main, basically an OTP, I'm really interested in a few things:

1. How to stay relevant when you're an early game jungler and it reaches mid game.
2. How to stay up in levels and gold when you're a heavy ganking jungler.
3. Is it best to prioritize one lane and get them incredibly far ahead, or to try and keep most lanes relevant? How do you select which lane?
http://www.youtube.com/user/DemigodGamer

User Info: HamJabroni

HamJabroni
1 month ago#9
How do I gank
LoL is better than hell? What a joke. LoL is hell itself. There's no hope to be had in it - nothing but absolute despair.
Persona 5 life https://goo.gl/9jhct5

User Info: donotwant

donotwant
1 month ago#10
Is the first tip to mute/all and AFK farm?
Here come dat donotwant! O s*** waddup!!
  1. Boards
  2. League of Legends
  3. Going to write up a jungle guide

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived