League is actually unplayable right now

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. League of Legends
  3. League is actually unplayable right now

User Info: Gainazzo

Gainazzo
1 month ago#21
I've played some AP/CDR Shen recently and won every game since you can get destroyed in lane but your ult shields the adc for 1500-2500 so you win.

User Info: audriuska12

audriuska12
1 month ago#22
GranzonEx posted...
remember when people tell you to buy executioners to stop Soraka?

lol yes delay my powerspike to make Soraka healing her team from 3 screens away with 3 spells instead of 2 that'll show those dirty Soraka players!

No, it balances her.
As in, what she heals past GW is what she should heal for to begin with.
Which is worse, ignorance or apathy?
Don't know, don't care.

User Info: Cucumberflant

Cucumberflant
1 month ago#23
I can't wait for the new season to throw balance out the window, surely whatever meta we end up with will be better than this.

...right?
<QuantumBagel>: "TASing is like dissecting a frog and rearranging it's insides so it becomes a blood fueled squirt gun"

User Info: BurritoGod

BurritoGod
1 month ago#24
Cucumberflant posted...
I can't wait for the new season to throw balance out the window, surely whatever meta we end up with will be better than this.

...right?

Unless the new runes just enhance the current meta.
GT: WiestdaBeast

User Info: sauceje

sauceje
1 month ago#25
Gainazzo posted...
I've played some AP/CDR Shen recently and won every game since you can get destroyed in lane but your ult shields the adc for 1500-2500 so you win.

Did you get Ardent Censer
He was born in a coop, raised in a cage, children fear him, critics rage,
He's half alive, he's half dead, folks just call him Buckethead

User Info: Ya_dun_goofed

Ya_dun_goofed
1 month ago#26
Cucumberflant posted...

...right?

As of now the new rune/mastery system looks like it'll pour gasoline on the fire.

User Info: ISF_Lmaokai_TMH

ISF_Lmaokai_TMH
1 month ago#27
I just play long range mid champs like Lux and Ziggs, walk halfway down the river every 30 seconds and 1 shot the botlane with my ult.

User Info: funkys-flights

funkys-flights
1 month ago#28
You actually literally are like so right
===-----------Resident League of Legends Quiz Creator-----------===
https://www.sporcle.com/playlists/EL_Guarani/league-of-legends-trivia

User Info: TheDarkJF

TheDarkJF
1 month ago#29
Gainazzo posted...

That sounds fun
MAJOR ROMANCE OF THREE KINGDOMS SPOILER: Everyone dies.

User Info: TheDarkJF

TheDarkJF
1 month ago#30
twfanatic posted...
I actually uninstalled few hours ago (prob gonna reinstall but not for a while). Another game of where i'm better than enemy top who is worthless (i'm fiora vs a f***ing mundo and i can't be agressive cause ez jg) but it doesn't matter one bit. Jungle ezreal suffocating me in lane, then enemy fed bot lane laneswaps and continues to s*** on me. Soraka heals up enemy varus to full health in few seconds through grievous wounds. I get s*** on whenever i try to do something that's not 1v1'ing other more worthless top laner. My janna ints in lane but my twitch comes back and goes on a rampage regardless cause balance, then bot lane splits on its own like bad players they are, enemy forces baron and ends the game.

It's a complete 50/50 and utter dogs***, you put in so much effort as a top laner and it matters so little, i wanted to climb to diamond but no way with the meta as it is. It hasn't been this bad since i played the game. Even double tp meta was probably bit less cancerous than this. It's also impossible to ban out all the op's from bot lane and jungle. Ezreal jungle is obscenely cancer, kayn is disgusting, sejuani is broken, many other tanks are op, every meta bot laner is disgusting. Utter garbage

Yeah, couldn't say that better by myself. Not uninstalling tho, I'm leveling accounts to 30 meanwhile since at least they don't know how to abuse botlane.
MAJOR ROMANCE OF THREE KINGDOMS SPOILER: Everyone dies.
  1. Boards
  2. League of Legends
  3. League is actually unplayable right now

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived