Has Teemo ever been successfully nerfed?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. League of Legends
  3. Has Teemo ever been successfully nerfed?

User Info: donotwant

donotwant
1 month ago#1
I feel like Teemo is that one character that has laid low and dodged the nerf bat time and time again because his base kit is strong enough to survive -5 AD/AP nerfs etc. I don't believe he relies super hard on any items that have been nerfed recently and has alt builds in that event anyways...

So... Is this one of those champs where his mains get really nervous and sweaty when it comes to patches because they know their time is coming? Or has he just been unsuccessfully nerfed thus far? All this is making me think that he is a fairly successful champino so that must mean that he will be reworked.
Here come dat donotwant! O s*** waddup!!

User Info: twfanatic

twfanatic
1 month ago#2
lol what he's passable when played by mains at best and bad otherwise. and his shrooms at the start of the season 4 got their ap ratio literally cut in half. he got some mini rework since then but that's the biggest nerf of his that i remember

User Info: ImTheLoneWolf

ImTheLoneWolf
1 month ago#3
The thing about Teemo is that he does basically one thing: Harass his laner to hell until they become uselses. That's all he does and what he is built around. He's not OP by any means, although he can be extremely annoying, but hes not complete garbage yet.

They don't want to buff him because everyone would b**** and complain, but any more nerfs and he would be completely useless. Think of him as the top lane version of Shaco. (pink ward kappa)
http://www.youtube.com/user/DemigodGamer

User Info: dennis941012

dennis941012
1 month ago#4
he was gutted
his ult damage was huge
then they cut the duration of shroom to half
he needs a massive buff
3DS FC: 5214-9942-1912

User Info: donotwant

donotwant
1 month ago#5
I guess I should've added that I started S5 for context.

I never saw what he was like pre-nerfs but still find him super tilting to play against; my senpai is so good at punishing me hard.

That being said, you answered my question by indicating he was nerfed a while ago. What a beast.
Here come dat donotwant! O s*** waddup!!

User Info: scaler24

scaler24
1 month ago#6
Play Pantheon and make him your b****.
"Anything that comes out of Annie that you try and spread on toast just gets you arrested"
PSN: LightningLoops - LoL(LAN): Scaler

User Info: refmon

refmon
1 month ago#7
dennis941012 posted...
he needs a massive buff
If you read this signature, then that meant that I had control of what you read for 5 SECONDS!!

User Info: Chipotlesauce

Chipotlesauce
1 month ago#8
ImTheLoneWolf posted...
The thing about Teemo is that he does basically one thing: Harass his laner to hell until they become uselses. That's all he does and what he is built around. He's not OP by any means, although he can be extremely annoying, but hes not complete garbage yet.

They don't want to buff him because everyone would b**** and complain, but any more nerfs and he would be completely useless. Think of him as the top lane version of Shaco. (pink ward kappa)

So a swain counter?
Why does crows only play s*** champs?- DiamondAhri
Why does goku fight in weighted clothes?- thedarklordx3

User Info: JCoconut

JCoconut
1 month ago#9
Thanks for the inspiration I just played him, won early but due feeding bot couldn't finish mid, then it became a 45 minute clown fiesta. Midgame is meh, but lategame where most people think Teemo sucks he actually has a few things to shine.

Defending towers with shrooms - one shroom clears the whole wave including cannon. So put one shroom in front of every tower that might get pushed in soon at all times.
Defending nexus towers with shrooms is the same thing, a no brainer.
Putting shrooms on the lane where no minions walk but also where no bushes are, the support won't clear those and someone of those kiting squishies will inevietable step into one shroom in the next teamfight.
If someone steps in one of your shrooms in your own jungle, he is slowed, revealed and weakened, literally everyone in your team can kill him then if he is alone. If not, try to push for a teamfight in said shroomed jungle.

And while the enemy mid is dangerous, teemo can atleast flank the adc after some cc is gone, or in worst case just flash q onto him and hope to trade 1v1.
But the shrooms are the real reason to play him. Waveclear is just great and catches too. You are annoying to the enemy no matter what he does.

User Info: ImTheLoneWolf

ImTheLoneWolf
1 month ago#10
Chipotlesauce posted...
ImTheLoneWolf posted...

So a swain counter?

+1
http://www.youtube.com/user/DemigodGamer
  1. Boards
  2. League of Legends
  3. Has Teemo ever been successfully nerfed?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived