Elementary Jungle Guide - by Finiarel

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. League of Legends
  3. Elementary Jungle Guide - by Finiarel

User Info: Bananadra

Bananadra
1 month ago#21
Bring back old Rengar
Your signature is automatically appended to the bottom of every post you make.

User Info: Azerx

Azerx
1 month ago#22
Bananadra posted...
Bring back old Rengar

agreed
Rank 69 Nidalee LolSkill
On The Prowl

User Info: twfanatic

twfanatic
1 month ago#23
would it be possible to give some very rough estimate (i know it's champion dependant and w/e) of at what point of the game should the jungler aim to secure a fb turret? around when your lanes hit 6? pretty sure that's one of the most important things to do as a jungler in early game

User Info: Zanaki

Zanaki
1 month ago#24
My friend mains wukong jungle and was curious what CS he should be aiming for at 20/30 mins.
Posted using GameFlux
Get it now for Android from Google Play!

User Info: Azerx

Azerx
1 month ago#25
twfanatic posted...
would it be possible to give some very rough estimate (i know it's champion dependant and w/e) of at what point of the game should the jungler aim to secure a fb turret? around when your lanes hit 6? pretty sure that's one of the most important things to do as a jungler in early game

That's a good estimate imo. Around lvl 6 look to dive bot or top or force them off tower and then force first tower

Zanaki posted...
My friend mains wukong jungle and was curious what CS he should be aiming for at 20/30 mins.

150 at about 25 min is pretty good
Rank 69 Nidalee LolSkill
On The Prowl

User Info: ImTheLoneWolf

ImTheLoneWolf
1 month ago#26
Azerx posted...
twfanatic posted...

That's a good estimate imo. Around lvl 6 look to dive bot or top or force them off tower and then force first tower

Zanaki posted...

150 at about 25 min is pretty good

Jesus Christ I almost never have 100 CS as Shaco.
http://www.youtube.com/user/DemigodGamer
  1. Boards
  2. League of Legends
  3. Elementary Jungle Guide - by Finiarel

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived