Your favorite champ and why you like them

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
This topic contains spoilers - you can click, tap, or highlight to reveal them
  1. Boards
  2. League of Legends
  3. Your favorite champ and why you like them

User Info: NEOhawk-Curse

NEOhawk-Curse
4 weeks ago#1
Gotta go with Nasus. He's not a great pick most of the time (if you care about winning), but:
1. He's my dog.
2. Nothing feels quite as god-like as a fed, super-stacked Nasus. You can do almost anything you want and the enemy is helpless against you, unless they want to dedicate their whole team to putting you down.

Go.
My godsend chemical best friend skeleton whispering in my ear

User Info: Bearacudda98

Bearacudda98
4 weeks ago#2
NEOhawk-Curse posted...
unless they want to dedicate their whole team to putting you down.

Or they have a janna

Malzahar and kha'zix are mine

Malzahar:
1. He's got a great theme being a crazy prophet dude from hell
2. He's a DOT mage, my second favorite playstyle after burst assassins
3. He's not boring as f*** like swain while being simple enough that I don't screw up regularly like cass
4. His ult is a f*** you to zed, talon, katarina etc.

Kha'zix:
1. Xenomorph bred with a praying mantis
2. Burst assassin
3. Has enough nuances to make learning him rewarding while not being overly difficult to master
4: His evolutions are all hype as f*** when you get them
Official Canadian of Gamefaqs....EH!!!
Bubba: http://i.imgur.com/8zyNbxw.jpg Lucy: http://i.imgur.com/FxAeeUJ.jpg

User Info: HipsterSora

HipsterSora
4 weeks ago#3
Ezreal

honestly I don't know anymore. At some point I had fun playing him but these days it's more of a blind love kind of thing that's just been around forever so why stop. He's still fun and stuff in ARAM or Urf but idk in norms I just have a bad experience with him generally.
LoL: Hipster Sora | Loves of my Life: Sora and Ezreal | Reading Jojolion
'It is well known that the Heartless harbor an intense hatred of shirts.' -keybladesrus

User Info: KRDsonic

KRDsonic
4 weeks ago#4
Janna because I like easy wins.
Sona hotfix: Breasts made smaller to better represent her new aerodynamics. - Enclosure

User Info: ao_bomber

ao_bomber
4 weeks ago#5
Vlad: fun to play and the fantasy of a literal Blood mage is neat.

Warwick: Werewolves are cool.

Rengar: Werelions are cool.

Jhin: I love his thematics and his slower, bursty playstyle. His subtle insanity is a nice touch.
3DS FC: 3368-6273-3978 (ZYL5) ## https://www.ffrkcentral.com/profile/SJia
FE:Fates MyCastle: 18174-28906-95823-70845

User Info: NEOhawk-Curse

NEOhawk-Curse
4 weeks ago#6
Jhin is stylish as hell. I'll give him that. Don't enjoy playing him, but he is a masterfully crafted champion IMO.
My godsend chemical best friend skeleton whispering in my ear

User Info: Skystrike70

Skystrike70
4 weeks ago#7
Tryndamere

Well you see, back in 2013 when I picked up Trynd, I played him a bit, he wasn't my main, Garen was. I was in my level 20's. Then I started trying to improve at league since all my friends were better than me, and several YouTube vids about low elo(level) said Trynd was one of the best stompers at that level. So I decided to get really good with Trynd, since I actually owned him and basically few other champions. Once I played him a crapton, I felt too invested in him to turn back, though I didn't mind because I rather liked his playstyle and dueling capabilities.

To this day I feel too invested in him to switch mains, and also want to continue to one trick him just because I like being the annoying Tryndamere guy on this forum and in my various League groups.
Why is it called 'common sense' when it is so rare these days?

User Info: Cucumberflant

Cucumberflant
4 weeks ago#8
Veigar, because I'm a sucker for characters with astronomy themes.

also, even though nobody with half a brain gets hit by it anymore, just plopping that big ol' cage of "heck off" in the middle of a teamfight feels pretty nice.
<QuantumBagel>: "TASing is like dissecting a frog and rearranging it's insides so it becomes a blood fueled squirt gun"

User Info: SergeantGander

SergeantGander
4 weeks ago#9
ao_bomber posted...
Jhin: I love his thematics and his slower, bursty playstyle. His subtle insanity is a nice touch.

He is my fave adc by far, as far as fun goes. Love setting up a few low creeps with first 3 autos. Q bouncing and killing then all for extra dmg bounce to enemy and following up with huge 4th shot chunk.
LoL IGN: MsRaffensperger

User Info: MarkMatters

MarkMatters
4 weeks ago#10
Favorite champs I like to play are probably Kayn, Caitlyn and Ornn cause they're insanely fun. It's honestly hard to choose one...but maybe Kayn. He's really fun and you can choose 2 different playstyles. But overall the best champion in the game has to be Jhin. Riot nailed him perfectly, amazing personality and kit with good lore to go along with it. The voice actor and animators did a perfect job with him
  1. Boards
  2. League of Legends
  3. Your favorite champ and why you like them

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived