why are adcs allowed 10 items slots?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. League of Legends
  3. why are adcs allowed 10 items slots?

User Info: SergeantGander

SergeantGander
1 month ago#11
Haha I get it bcuz supports have 4 item slots besides boots and sighstone item. Good thing redemption and locket only impact adcs ur right
LoL IGN: MsRaffensperger

User Info: ImTheLoneWolf

ImTheLoneWolf
1 month ago#12
CrowsB4Hoes posted...
aight since people realize im a troll no point
http://www.youtube.com/user/DemigodGamer

User Info: JaggiJumper

JaggiJumper
1 month ago#13
Acdcfantony posted...
Why does Shaco counter Swain?
'I tried to make a topic that talks you up and you give me s***. Wasted my f***in time.' - kkeevv

User Info: kkeevv

kkeevv
1 month ago#14
ADC have 7 item slots and 5-7 abilities. The rest of the support's budget either focuses on themself or the team.
twitch.tv/Tsarius1
LoL IGN: Tsarius B.Net: Tsarius#1758

User Info: CrowsB4Hoes

CrowsB4Hoes
1 month ago#15
Hint 1: locket
2017 GameFAQS LoL 1v1 tournament winner

SergeantGander
1 month ago#16
^those darned AOE shields that only work on adcs. Ugh thx rito

User Info: kkeevv

kkeevv
1 month ago#17
CrowsB4Hoes posted...
Hint 1: locket

locket's a team item. Hell, locket works on the user, so you could even say that locket is part of the support budgeting for themselves.

I might give you Mikael's, but even then that can be used on other members of the team without losing value.

In retrospect, ADC can have 7.5 items. I wouldn't say Knight's Vow is a whole item for the ADC, but it's definitely enough to be mentioned. Then there's Zeke's, but...no one gives a s*** about that item.
twitch.tv/Tsarius1
LoL IGN: Tsarius B.Net: Tsarius#1758

User Info: CrowsB4Hoes

CrowsB4Hoes
1 month ago#18
Hint 2: ardent
2017 GameFAQS LoL 1v1 tournament winner

SergeantGander
1 month ago#19
Honestly Crows is right. *SUPPORT* players should definitely not be focused on *supporting* the glass cannon, damage dealing ad *CARRY*

Rather they should just be a budget mage that rushes AP misses a skillshot or two and dies alongside their adc who has no peel.

Almost sounds like Crows has some sort of innate anti-bot lane bias being a top laner who mains a kiteable heal tanking mage that is now falling out of meta because ADCs don't get burst as easily now. Idk.

User Info: twfanatic

twfanatic
1 month ago#20
It's pointless to argue here crows, nobody below plat will acknowledge how disgusting bot lane is.
  1. Boards
  2. League of Legends
  3. why are adcs allowed 10 items slots?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived