Longzhu Gaming vs Samsung Galaxy | Quarterfinals Day 1 | 2017 World Championship

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. League of Legends
  3. Longzhu Gaming vs Samsung Galaxy | Quarterfinals Day 1 | 2017 World Championship

User Info: OEIO999

OEIO999
1 month ago#61
scar the 1 posted...
scaler24 posted...
We're screwed. Get ready for the 1st set of MSF skins.

ftfy

ehh! I fully expect MSF to 3-0 SKT, only to get smashed by FNC in semis. Equivalent exchange.

User Info: scar the 1

scar the 1
1 month ago#62
HagenEx posted...
I love how many people are claiming SKT are these unbeatable gods when the only undefeated team in the group stage was LZ.

It's not uncommon for SKT to drop a game in groups. They've never lost a series at worlds though.
Everything has an end, except for the sausage. It has two.

User Info: AllGodsDie

AllGodsDie
1 month ago#63
HagenEx posted...
I love how many people are claiming SKT are these unbeatable gods when the only undefeated team in the group stage was LZ.

All this series is teaching me is that no Korean team is safe (even if it's a Korean getting rid of another one). RNG beat SSG twice. RNG is my pick for the title, and it was since the beginning.

My guy, you clearly don't remember the last couple of worlds where SKT looked very "beatable" due to group stage performances, only to ascend into god hood and straight up ez mode through the Bo5 games. There is a clear reason why this strongly suggest SKT will win worlds again.
Steam/PSN-Allgodsdie

User Info: scar the 1

scar the 1
1 month ago#64
OEIO999 posted...
scar the 1 posted...
scaler24 posted...
We're screwed. Get ready for the 1st set of MSF skins.

ftfy

ehh! I fully expect MSF to 3-0 SKT, only to get smashed by FNC in semis. Equivalent exchange.

Nah, MSF gonna repeat the upset vs FNC from EU. Then dominate the finals vs C9 3-0 easily
Everything has an end, except for the sausage. It has two.

User Info: SonicJetWave

SonicJetWave
1 month ago#65
I wake up to see Samsung 2 up on LZ wtf

Rip everyone's pick ems

User Info: HagenEx

HagenEx
1 month ago#66
AllGodsDie posted...
HagenEx posted...

All this series is teaching me is that no Korean team is safe (even if it's a Korean getting rid of another one). RNG beat SSG twice. RNG is my pick for the title, and it was since the beginning.

My guy, you clearly don't remember the last couple of worlds where SKT looked very "beatable" due to group stage performances, only to ascend into god hood and straight up ez mode through the Bo5 games. There is a clear reason why this strongly suggest SKT will win worlds again.

They had the #1 mid laner, the #2 jungler and the #1 bot lane couple in the world. This year they don't.

SKT will not win Worlds this year. You heard it here first.
The side of the fence that we climb determines who's afraid

AllGodsDie
1 month ago#67
The best part is all these EU fans watching, thinking this somehow means Misfits can beat SKT lul. As if a 3rd seed EU team that got through a group with a 1-5 lms team and choking trash na team is somehow on the same level as these Korean god teams duking it out. If Misfits wins a single game on SKT it will be through early game cheese. They couldn't even take a game off WE in groups, who are way weaker than SKT.
Steam/PSN-Allgodsdie

User Info: scaler24

scaler24
1 month ago#68
Teams keep picking the f***ing on-hit Varus. RIP.
"Anything that comes out of Annie that you try and spread on toast just gets you arrested"
PSN: LightningLoops - LoL(LAN): Scaler

AllGodsDie
1 month ago#69
HagenEx posted...
AllGodsDie posted...
HagenEx posted...

They had the #1 mid laner, the #2 jungler and the #1 bot lane couple in the world. This year they don't.

SKT will not win Worlds this year. You heard it here first.

Surely you joke, their players are still top players in their roles, and they def stand tall to any non Korean players of said roles. You're putting way too much into group performance, you're in for a disappointment when they come into Bo5. Trust me, I have wanted them to lose every year and they always come into Bo5 looking completely different. The time to adapt and practice drastically changes SKT every time. RNG also isn't nearly as good in Bo5 games as they are in best of ones.
Steam/PSN-Allgodsdie

User Info: SonicJetWave

SonicJetWave
1 month ago#70
AllGodsDie posted...
The best part is all these EU fans watching, thinking this somehow means Misfits can beat SKT lul. As if a 3rd seed EU team that got through a group with a 1-5 lms team and choking trash na team is somehow on the same level as these Korean god teams duking it out. If Misfits wins a single game on SKT it will be through early game cheese. They couldn't even take a game off WE in groups, who are way weaker than SKT.

I don't think anyone in the right mind think MSFs seriously has a chance

If they take a game off I think they'll be really happy
  1. Boards
  2. League of Legends
  3. Longzhu Gaming vs Samsung Galaxy | Quarterfinals Day 1 | 2017 World Championship

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived