Longzhu Gaming vs Samsung Galaxy | Quarterfinals Day 1 | 2017 World Championship

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. League of Legends
  3. Longzhu Gaming vs Samsung Galaxy | Quarterfinals Day 1 | 2017 World Championship

User Info: HagenEx

HagenEx
1 month ago#71
scaler24 posted...
Teams keep picking the f***ing on-hit Varus. RIP.

It's PraY's best ADC though. Which kind of annoys me because they're 0-2 down and they're not taking risks. They need something out of the ordinary to beat SSG because they've looked amazing so far.
The side of the fence that we climb determines who's afraid

User Info: scaler24

scaler24
1 month ago#72
AllGodsDie posted...
The best part is all these EU fans watching, thinking this somehow means Misfits can beat SKT lul.

They're meme'ing. Not all fans are as delusional as TSM fans :^)
"Anything that comes out of Annie that you try and spread on toast just gets you arrested"
PSN: LightningLoops - LoL(LAN): Scaler

User Info: twfanatic

twfanatic
1 month ago#73
SonicJetWave posted...
I wake up to see Samsung 2 up on LZ wtf

Rip everyone's pick ems

User Info: PokemonYoutube

PokemonYoutube
1 month ago#74
Welp, Lissandra's going to put Longzhu on ice.

User Info: AllGodsDie

AllGodsDie
1 month ago#75
SonicJetWave posted...
AllGodsDie posted...
The best part is all these EU fans watching, thinking this somehow means Misfits can beat SKT lul. As if a 3rd seed EU team that got through a group with a 1-5 lms team and choking trash na team is somehow on the same level as these Korean god teams duking it out. If Misfits wins a single game on SKT it will be through early game cheese. They couldn't even take a game off WE in groups, who are way weaker than SKT.

I don't think anyone in the right mind think MSFs seriously has a chance

If they take a game off I think they'll be really happy

There are legit people who think MSFs early game will allow them to crush SKT. I've seen that delusion on reddit several times the past couple of days.
Steam/PSN-Allgodsdie

User Info: Ridelwofr

Ridelwofr
1 month ago#76
@MageGuyInfinity @crowsbeforehoes

User Info: twfanatic

twfanatic
1 month ago#77
also now there's next to no doubt SKT wins it all again T_T

AllGodsDie posted...

There are legit people who think MSFs early game will allow them to crush SKT. I've seen that delusion on reddit several times the past couple of days.

they're morons who are just hyping up what is going to be an onesided stomp. Even fellow EU pros are publicly saying MSF have no chance

If FNC gets onesidedly stomped by RNG, that's where i'd be dissapointed, but that wouldn't be surprising either.

HagenEx
1 month ago#78
Lissandra? That's odd.

HagenEx
1 month ago#79
Did Lissandra get any changes recently? She wasn't picked even once during the LCK Summer split.

User Info: AllGodsDie

AllGodsDie
1 month ago#80
Pray and Gorilla look tilted this series.
Steam/PSN-Allgodsdie
  1. Boards
  2. League of Legends
  3. Longzhu Gaming vs Samsung Galaxy | Quarterfinals Day 1 | 2017 World Championship

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived