I get that ADC's get away with murder but can we get a special CRIT sound?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. League of Legends
  3. I get that ADC's get away with murder but can we get a special CRIT sound?

User Info: joonyoungie

joonyoungie
1 month ago#1
I know we already have an animation but this isn't just for ranged ADC's also for Yas, Trynd, Yi. Just like a special noise like how Cait has a headshot noise.
The Poros are hungry!

User Info: 8420

1 month ago#2
Why, when it would be so irritating everyone would just mute it anyways?
Wishing things were different is a great way to torture yourself.
"Don't worry fam, quitting LoL is easy, I've done it at least 10 times." -RJ1771

User Info: generalguy64

generalguy64
1 month ago#3
Some champs have it or a special crit animation. I know Tristana has a different sound when she crits, and Miss Fortune staggers herself when she crits.
Completely honest and unpopular opinion: I don't like the original Animal Crossing and absolutely despise EarthBound and its fanbase.

User Info: Pogo_Marimo

Pogo_Marimo
1 month ago#4
That's a good idea tbqh. I always have a very tough time noticing crits because my own character animations are the last things I'm looking at while fighting, and frankly the crit numbers just don't register with me.

Make it a toggle-option in Sounds settings. I would absolutely use it. Post this to the recommendation board on the LoL site.
// BEAUTY IS NOT LOVE - LOVE IS NOT MUSIC - MUSIC IS THE BEST - WISDOM IS THE DOMAIN OF THE WIZ--WHICH IS EXTINCT //
http://www.last.fm/user/Pogo92

User Info: Cartwheel_Kick

Cartwheel_Kick
1 month ago#5
Pogo_Marimo posted...
That's a good idea tbqh. I always have a very tough time noticing crits because my own character animations are the last things I'm looking at while fighting, and frankly the crit numbers just don't register with me.

Make it a toggle-option in Sounds settings. I would absolutely use it. Post this to the recommendation board on the LoL site.
dude, you NEVER tell people about the girl you're banging. that's the fastest way to unbang her. -Steve Nick

User Info: donotwant

donotwant
1 month ago#6
Cartwheel_Kick posted...
Pogo_Marimo posted...

no, gamefaqs has to fix it.
Here come dat donotwant! O s*** waddup!!

User Info: HipsterSora

HipsterSora
1 month ago#7
Cartwheel_Kick posted...
Pogo_Marimo posted...

LoL: Hipster Sora | Loves of my Life: Sora and Ezreal | Reading Jojolion
'It is well known that the Heartless harbor an intense hatred of shirts.' -keybladesrus

User Info: Skystrike70

Skystrike70
1 month ago#8
joonyoungie posted...
I know we already have an animation but this isn't just for ranged ADC's also for Yas, Trynd, Yi. Just like a special noise like how Cait has a headshot noise.

Everyone gets a crit animation, some are more subtle. Pretty sure champs besides Trynd have crit noises too but again subtle.
Why is it called 'common sense' when it is so rare these days?
  1. Boards
  2. League of Legends
  3. I get that ADC's get away with murder but can we get a special CRIT sound?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived