Misfits literally threw Game 4.

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. League of Legends
  3. Misfits literally threw Game 4.

User Info: supershadonic

supershadonic
1 month ago#1
No Blitz and Alistar instead? They could have done same thing as Game 2... use the Seju Ult, get the Hook with Blitz, setup a free kill, take objectives....

And then.... a fail dive focusing... Trundle....just push and take the turret...

and then they did again... 3 more f***in times!!!

No offense but Misfits totally deserved to lose that game despite they could have won.
Play not to win but to push yourself beyond your own limits and you'll eventually learn to rise above.

User Info: Cucumberflant

Cucumberflant
1 month ago#2
The scriptwriter called and informed them that they were playing too well and to dial it back a bit.
<QuantumBagel>: "TASing is like dissecting a frog and rearranging it's insides so it becomes a blood fueled squirt gun"

supershadonic
1 month ago#3
Cucumberflant posted...
The scriptwriter called and informed them that they were playing too well and to dial it back a bit.

I know that's meant to be a joke but would be funny if that really was the case.... I don't get why they didn't pick Blitz when the exact same comp that devastated SKT in game 2 was available to them.
Play not to win but to push yourself beyond your own limits and you'll eventually learn to rise above.

User Info: Ridelwofr

Ridelwofr
1 month ago#4
supershadonic posted...
Cucumberflant posted...

I know that's meant to be a joke but would be funny if that really was the case.... I don't get why they didn't pick Blitz when the exact same comp that devastated SKT in game 2 was available to them.

Because SKT saved last pick to counter Ignar.

supershadonic
1 month ago#5
Ridelwofr posted...
supershadonic posted...
Cucumberflant posted...

1 Champ can't save all the team members at all times from hooks even if it is someone like Braum who can wall the hook.

Misfits went from my favourite team to my most hated team in an instant. I was at the edge of my seat when they devastated SKT with Blitzcrank and Seju combination. I was at the edge of my seat when I thought they were gonna pick Blitzcrank and imo could have beat SKT if they had... but no... they had to Alistar turret dive a f***in Trundle and focus Trundle 4 f***in times and destroy a nice game... and stick to their stupid meta picks again when it had already been proven that its things like Blitz and Leona that worked for them.

Meta sheeps... stay dead and deserved. I wanted SKT to lose but I will root for if those teams meet again cuz MSF sucks for not picking Blitz... and trying to showoff support skills with an Alistar instead of focusing on winning game. REKT and DESERVED!

User Info: HagenEx

HagenEx
1 month ago#6
Rito needs to do something about splitpushing. Having just one guy put so much pressure on a lane, even getting killed 4 times while doing so and it still didn't matter because all it takes is one objective fight with a superiority in numbers to end the game.
The side of the fence that we climb determines who's afraid

User Info: SonicJetWave

SonicJetWave
1 month ago#7
HagenEx posted...
Rito needs to do something about splitpushing. Having just one guy put so much pressure on a lane, even getting killed 4 times while doing so and it still didn't matter because all it takes is one objective fight with a superiority in numbers to end the game.

Are you actually suggesting nerfs to carry top laners in this meta wtf

Ridelwofr
1 month ago#8
supershadonic posted...
Ridelwofr posted...
supershadonic posted...
Cucumberflant posted...

1 Champ can't save all the team members at all times from hooks even if it is someone like Braum who can wall the hook.

Braum still gets pulled with Unbreakable up. If Ignar picked Blitz, I'm guessing Wolf would've gone Alistar.

User Info: HagenEx

HagenEx
1 month ago#9
SonicJetWave posted...
HagenEx posted...

I'm talking about next season. Playing the splitpush and wait game is dumb and should never exist in the first place, at least in competitive.

The changes to early turret money and stuff fixed that a little, but now the minions are way too weak lategame and it's too easy to waveclear with a couple spells even if you're a tank (Renekton can waveclear with double E and 2 Qs for example).

You can take all the inner and outer turrets, and 3 inferno drakes, but all it takes is one safe pick to keep you on your toes the entire match, and once you make the first mild mistake, you lose the game because it's too damn easy to push for a win.

#BuffMinions
The side of the fence that we climb determines who's afraid

Ridelwofr
1 month ago#10
HagenEx posted...
SonicJetWave posted...
HagenEx posted...

I'm talking about next season. Playing the splitpush and wait game is dumb and should never exist in the first place, at least in competitive.

The changes to early turret money and stuff fixed that a little, but now the minions are way too weak lategame and it's too easy to waveclear with a couple spells even if you're a tank (Renekton can waveclear with double E and 2 Qs for example).

You can take all the inner and outer turrets, and 3 inferno drakes, but all it takes is one safe pick to keep you on your toes the entire match, and once you make the first mild mistake, you lose the game because it's too damn easy to push for a win.

#BuffMinions

The problem is f***ing jayce who seems to have no counters in top lane. if it was a Jax vs Fiora splitpush duel it would've been at least interesting to watch.
  1. Boards
  2. League of Legends
  3. Misfits literally threw Game 4.

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived