what does cheesing mean?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. League of Legends
  3. what does cheesing mean?

User Info: dennis941012

dennis941012
1 month ago#1
and why do people keep on saying it when I get kills on them when they enter my kill range with low hp?
3DS FC: 5214-9942-1912

User Info: GooberSD

GooberSD
1 month ago#2
It's when you kill Roshan twice :)

User Info: ThatHappySack

ThatHappySack
1 month ago#3
It's a term when you fill a bathtub full of melted cheese and bathe in it.
Cool Story Bro
http://i.imgur.com/V91MzY3.gifv

User Info: typhone004

typhone004
1 month ago#4
Cheesing is using a suboptimal strategy that succeeds only because the enemy was not prepared for it and people say it because they are dumb.
"1/128 item on a first try. What are the odds?"
I flushed my fish down the toilet so he could die as he lived. With me treating him like s***.

User Info: BurritoGod

BurritoGod
1 month ago#5
Cheeseing is any game strategy that is solely focused on gaining an advantage extremely early in the game.

So for league it's like taking thunderlords and ignite on garen top lane and coming out of the bush looking for first blood.
GT: WiestdaBeast

User Info: CrowsB4Hoes

CrowsB4Hoes
1 month ago#6
dennis941012 posted...
and why do people keep on saying it when I get kills on them when they enter my kill range with low hp?

because you cheesed those kills stfu
2017 GameFAQS LoL 1v1 tournament winner

User Info: kkeevv

kkeevv
1 month ago#7
BurritoGod posted...
Cheeseing is any game strategy that is solely focused on gaining an advantage extremely early in the game.

So for league it's like taking thunderlords and ignite on garen top lane and coming out of the bush looking for first blood.

(in a game, especially a video game) to win (a battle round) by using a strategy that requires minimal skill and knowledge or that exploits a glitch or flaw in game design

The only real cheese we have right now is level 2 twitch/shaco ganks and Ezreal jungle.

Though I guess you could also run ignite/exhaust bot lane Twitch and gank mid at level 1, but that puts you not having any points in E.
twitch.tv/Tsarius1
LoL IGN: Tsarius B.Net: Tsarius#1758

User Info: RJ1771

RJ1771
1 month ago#8
kkeevv posted...
The only real cheese we have right now is level 2 twitch/shaco ganks and Ezreal jungle.

You apparently haven't seen Rageblade-Hurricane Max E TF. :^)

User Info: kkeevv

kkeevv
1 month ago#9
RJ1771 posted...
kkeevv posted...

You apparently haven't seen Rageblade-Hurricane Max E TF. :^)

I actually have been destroyed by an AD TF before who was attacking near or at 2.5 per second. I still wouldn't call that cheese though, I'd call it off-meta.
twitch.tv/Tsarius1
LoL IGN: Tsarius B.Net: Tsarius#1758

User Info: TheIceRaptor

TheIceRaptor
1 month ago#10
GooberSD posted...
It's when you kill Roshan twice :)

Isn't it thrice.
Thinking about wex.
  1. Boards
  2. League of Legends
  3. what does cheesing mean?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived