What does an Eve combo look like?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. League of Legends
  3. What does an Eve combo look like?

User Info: Loui5planks

Loui5planks
1 month ago#1
I'm wondering because I see lichbane on op.gg as a 3rd item most of the time. Just don't see how to work that auto in between spamming q.
Gigabyte Z170X-Gaming 3 | Core i7-6700k | 16GB G.Skill Ripjaws DDR4 | MSI GTX 1080 FE | NZXT. S340 Razer Edition

User Info: EonmasterX_Jwin

EonmasterX_Jwin
1 month ago#2
You can aa & cast Q at the same time without stopping the aa. But ideally your combo for max dmg would be:

Full charm channel W, pop charm with projectile Q, E (so you proc the 3 hit bonus dmg from Q projectile to make E do even more dmg plus the E dmg is further boosted by Lich bc you casted Q before using E), then spam Q & aa's until they die. If you've unloaded your full kit & they are still standing (which happens very often) then R to finish them.

Can't wait for Eve buffs to go live.
Jesus (of the bible) is God in the flesh who actually died and rose from the dead to prove He is who is said He was.
Flawless...

User Info: YorickvsRiven

YorickvsRiven
1 month ago#3
Your E applies the Lichbane

User Info: Loui5planks

Loui5planks
1 month ago#4
EonmasterX_Jwin posted...
You can aa & cast Q at the same time without stopping the aa. But ideally your combo for max dmg would be:

Full charm channel W, pop charm with projectile Q, E (so you proc the 3 hit bonus dmg from Q projectile to make E do even more dmg plus the E dmg is further boosted by Lich bc you casted Q before using E), then spam Q & aa's until they die. If you've unloaded your full kit & they are still standing (which happens very often) then R to finish them.

YorickvsRiven posted...

Sounds like it works. Gonna try it now
Gigabyte Z170X-Gaming 3 | Core i7-6700k | 16GB G.Skill Ripjaws DDR4 | MSI GTX 1080 FE | NZXT. S340 Razer Edition

User Info: EonmasterX_Jwin

EonmasterX_Jwin
1 month ago#5
Loui5planks posted...
EonmasterX_Jwin posted...

YorickvsRiven posted...

Sounds like it works. Gonna try it now

Yeah, Lich is pretty core on her. After Runic either build Proto>Lich or Lich>Proto. Really just your pref. But don't not build Lich on her.
Jesus (of the bible) is God in the flesh who actually died and rose from the dead to prove He is who is said He was.
Flawless...

User Info: sereneflood

sereneflood
1 month ago#6
https://ugitgud.com/videos

This guide is really good I think
MH Tri : Ender Hr 148
  1. Boards
  2. League of Legends
  3. What does an Eve combo look like?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived