Is support CS important?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
This topic contains spoilers - you can click, tap, or highlight to reveal them
  1. Boards
  2. League of Legends
  3. Is support CS important?

User Info: TheIceRaptor

TheIceRaptor
1 month ago#1
I just played a game where i had 20+ wards cleared and 30 wards placed.

went 2/0/22 (65% KP)

but i ended with 0 CS because i gave it all to my team.

And i only got an A+

Is the CS the issue?
Thinking about wex.

User Info: xVashTS98x

xVashTS98x
1 month ago#2
Sadly, it very well seems to be. If you can nab waves while mid/bot is dead, seems to make the difference.
FC: 4828 7900 0716
Currently playing: Clash of Clans (level 119 - near max TH9), Tri Force Heroes, League of Legends (Jungle, Support), Metroid Prime Trilogy

User Info: TheIceRaptor

TheIceRaptor
1 month ago#3
xVashTS98x posted...
Sadly, it very well seems to be. If you can nab waves while mid/bot is dead, seems to make the difference.

Ugh, that's so frustrating - Thanks
Thinking about wex.

User Info: audriuska12

audriuska12
1 month ago#4
Depends on the support, I think. Utility/tank supports don't really have the waveclear to go pushing, but AP supports can actually get decent farm if the game goes well.
Which is worse, ignorance or apathy?
Don't know, don't care.

User Info: scar the 1

scar the 1
1 month ago#5
I just got an S- with 61 CS, so I dunno. Placed as many wards as you but didn't clear as many, went 4/4/23. Depending on the my vision score compared to yours, maybe it's the CS that made the difference.
Everything has an end, except for the sausage. It has two.

User Info: Chubbytired

Chubbytired
1 month ago#6
audriuska12 posted...
Depends on the support, I think. Utility/tank supports don't really have the waveclear to go pushing, but AP supports can actually get decent farm if the game goes well.

Relic shield should mitigate that issue for tank supports if you always use it.
"Too late, chubby-nuts!" - RJ1771

audriuska12
1 month ago#7
Chubbytired posted...

Even with it, you probably won't outfarm a Morgana that dropped a Rank 3 W on a stacked minion wave on the way to the teamfight.
Don't know, don't care.

User Info: scar the 1

scar the 1
1 month ago#8
audriuska12 posted...
Chubbytired posted...

Even with it, you probably won't outfarm a Morgana that dropped a Rank 3 W on a stacked minion wave on the way to the teamfight.

Will your performance be compared against a Morg, though? I was a Braum in my game and got 60 CS quite easily with the Relic Shield line. Maxily upgraded it one-hits caster minions for quick CS.
Everything has an end, except for the sausage. It has two.

User Info: Cartwheel_Kick

Cartwheel_Kick
1 month ago#9
audriuska12 posted...
Chubbytired posted...

Yes but your stats are compared to people playing the same champ in the same role

aren't they?
dude, you NEVER tell people about the girl you're banging. that's the fastest way to unbang her. -Steve Nick

audriuska12
1 month ago#10
Cartwheel_Kick posted...
Yes but your stats are compared to people playing the same champ in the same role

aren't they?

They are. Just pointing out that a mage support will likely farm more after laning than a tanky one, so what's a good CS on one isn't necessarily so on another. Especially since having someone close enough to trigger the Relic Shield execute for usually also means the minion wave getting destroyed before you can touch it.
Don't know, don't care.
  1. Boards
  2. League of Legends
  3. Is support CS important?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived