Level 7 ez jg soloes rift herald

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. League of Legends
  3. Level 7 ez jg soloes rift herald

User Info: Zeven

Zeven
4 weeks ago#1
he takes 50 seconds to kill it but the damage is so low it doesn't matter (he has red buff but cmon), then when I roam bot from my mid lane to help get kills with the fiesta going on down there I come back mid and ez has taken both mid turrets with rift herald.

What the **** is up with this broken game this season? Season 7 is a joke and rift herald is absolutely nuts, gut this piece of crap buff.

User Info: xVashTS98x

xVashTS98x
4 weeks ago#2
Janna.
FC: 4828 7900 0716
Currently playing: Clash of Clans (level 119 - near max TH9), Tri Force Heroes, League of Legends (Jungle, Support), Metroid Prime Trilogy

User Info: audriuska12

audriuska12
4 weeks ago#3
Herald isn't particularly hard to solo. A bit harder for AP champions due to mana, maybe, but that's it.
Which is worse, ignorance or apathy?
Don't know, don't care.

Zeven
4 weeks ago#4
That's the problem, you can't have such a powerful buff be so easy to solo, even if it was HARD to solo, the tower pushing capabilities are too high. Herald needs nerfs around the board.

User Info: JaggiJumper

JaggiJumper
4 weeks ago#5
Why would you want to solo herald in 50 seconds? Literally all herald does is chunk a tower, which you probably could've done if you just walked up to a lane and sieged it for 50 seconds/ganked.
https://i.imgur.com/5nq6hq1.png

Zeven
4 weeks ago#6
Because he took two turrets in like the space of 30 seconds ? That's not possible normally

User Info: audriuska12

audriuska12
4 weeks ago#7
JaggiJumper posted...
Why would you want to solo herald in 50 seconds? Literally all herald does is chunk a tower, which you probably could've done if you just walked up to a lane and sieged it for 50 seconds/ganked.

Speed makes some difference too. If you sit at a tower hitting it for a minute, someone's almost guaranteed to show up to chase you off. 50 seconds taking Herald, then you can kill the tower in the 10 seconds it's left unattended - a far easier opening to find.
Which is worse, ignorance or apathy?
Don't know, don't care.

User Info: JaggiJumper

JaggiJumper
4 weeks ago#8
Herald does not need nerfs at all, I'd prefer they buff it, make it do enough damage that it can't be solo'd easily, but make it nearly one shot towers
https://i.imgur.com/5nq6hq1.png

User Info: Chipotlesauce

Chipotlesauce
4 weeks ago#9
JaggiJumper posted...
Herald does not need nerfs at all, I'd prefer they buff it, make it do enough damage that it can't be solo'd easily, but make it nearly one shot towers

That would be broken as f***. You could just spawn it just before contesting dragon and almost win the game.
Why does crows only play s*** champs?- DiamondAhri
Why does goku fight in weighted clothes?- thedarklordx3

User Info: Pogo_Marimo

Pogo_Marimo
4 weeks ago#10
Sounds like you rotated bot after your enemy gained a huge pressure advantage and you paid for it then needed to find someone to blame.

Maybe ward Rift Herald so Ez can't solo it for 50 seconds uncontested? Maybe don't roam bot when enemy has Herald?
// BEAUTY IS NOT LOVE - LOVE IS NOT MUSIC - MUSIC IS THE BEST - WISDOM IS THE DOMAIN OF THE WIZ--WHICH IS EXTINCT //
http://www.last.fm/user/Pogo92
  1. Boards
  2. League of Legends
  3. Level 7 ez jg soloes rift herald

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived