Counterplay to Kayle, Tryn, Kindred and Taric being on the enemy team?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. League of Legends
  3. Counterplay to Kayle, Tryn, Kindred and Taric being on the enemy team?

User Info: MarryMeLebIanc

MarryMeLebIanc
1 month ago#1
This match gave my Xayah herpes

User Info: LinkHeroOfTime3

LinkHeroOfTime3
1 month ago#2
As a support player, I'd pick Bard. I'll just stall the invulnerabilities out with my own ult laid upon them.

MarryMeLebIanc
1 month ago#3
LinkHeroOfTime3 posted...
As a support player, I'd pick Bard. I'll just stall the invulnerabilities out with my own ult laid upon them.

My support picked Morg and played extremely well and we won lane but as soon as everyone grouped we got destroyed

User Info: audriuska12

audriuska12
1 month ago#4
The only thing I can see working is four holding down mid while one kills Tryndamere and splits.
Problem is, of course, that this means you need to have someone out-split a Tryndamere and help them not get collapsed on while not over-committing to a teamfight... good luck.
Which is worse, ignorance or apathy?
Don't know, don't care.

User Info: RJ1771

RJ1771
1 month ago#5
Just get Cho-Cho to eat people before they can ult. :^)

User Info: Savra104

Savra104
1 month ago#6
At the same time??? Well, that'd be a frustrating team to deal with. You probably want champions that can AoE CC them or lock them down until death so that they either can't spam their Ults on each other or you can pick them off one by one. The main idea is to make them burn their ults or keep their positions controlled.

Stuff like Orrn and Alistar are probably pretty good for dealing with that. Kennen is probably decent. Poppy can probably screw them over a good deal by knocking them out of Kindred Ult or Ulting them out of their Ults or the battlefield so you win by numbers. Sion's CC is probably pretty good for keeping them in line if he can actually land it. Tahm can take people out of fights by stunning or devouring them. Malzahar's AoE silence and single-target CC as well as his DPS are pretty good for taking the enemy down.

Trynd is probably the hardest part of this team because his amazing split-push pressure guarantees that you're 4v4 against this team or losing objectives.

User Info: linkblade91

linkblade91
1 month ago#7
Attack-Speed slows? Randuins, Frozen Heart, etc.
Mr. King Dice and his "All Bets Are Off!" level can go straight to hell. There's "difficult" and then there's a middle finger to the player.

User Info: Gangryong

Gangryong
1 month ago#8
Who was their adc?
"A man plays a game, goes 8-3 but loses, then blames his inting teammate and you think that of me? I am the one who ints!" - shokan_warrior

User Info: Ya_dun_goofed

Ya_dun_goofed
1 month ago#9
CC?

MarryMeLebIanc
1 month ago#10
Gangryong posted...
Who was their adc?

Cait
  1. Boards
  2. League of Legends
  3. Counterplay to Kayle, Tryn, Kindred and Taric being on the enemy team?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived