EU teams lose vs C9 loses

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. League of Legends
  3. EU teams lose vs C9 loses

User Info: AllGodsDie

AllGodsDie
1 month ago#41
twfanatic posted...
AllGodsDie posted...
SonicJetWave posted...
AllGodsDie posted...
Exactly, TSM gets way too much hate because of their fanbase, which is honestly stupid. Blame the fans, stop flaming the team constantly for their fans.

It's funny watching Reddit's EU support group religiously defending Rekkles for his failure while they constantly s*** on TSM for theirs xD

Yeh exactly, Doublelift gets destroyed by everyone. Rekkles stays behind for some camera cry action and suddenly he gets support threads and unwavering support despite personally throwing numerous games.

It's mostly FNC fanboys which are by far the most rabid ones. Far from all EU fans are ready to dickride rekkles when he makes a scene like that.
Also, doublelift played like garbage this worlds, and usually chokes internationally, so...

Rekkles played like garbage with constant attention to his lane. Doublelift for sure was a hot mess, but he had zero help from his team every game. Rekkles was set up to succeed by his team every game and still did boosted item builds and dumb plays.
Steam/PSN-Allgodsdie

User Info: typhone004

typhone004
1 month ago#42
pyrohamster2 posted...
Its probably a bias. If you're from NA, you only see the EU s*** talk... and the other way around if you're from EU

I live in NA and NA fans just seem so much more obnoxious to me. Of course both sides have people who talk s***, but it's so much worse from NA despite them having no reason to insult regions that constantly outperform them. I mean seriously, when we held worlds we boo'd a foreign team as they entered the stage. Some trash talk is fine, but NA crosses the line between being competitive and being toxic.

Also this is of course at the fans. Nothing to do with the players. C9 taking WE to game 5 is pretty objectively an amazing accomplishment and they really showed that they are good competition on a worlds stage. You just don't hear it from many fans from other regions because the smallest amount of praise makes the NA fanbase get all full of themselves.
"1/128 item on a first try. What are the odds?"
I flushed my fish down the toilet so he could die as he lived. With me treating him like s***.

User Info: OEIO999

OEIO999
1 month ago#43
Never thought I'd see the day freesm fanboys would have to rely on excuses to dig themselves out, it's honestly sad. TSM was over hyped and they sucked, their so called star players either got exposed (what happened to that ocean champ pool) or they choked. Accept the reality and move on. Excuses are for cucks.

User Info: xVashTS98x

xVashTS98x
1 month ago#44
HamJabroni posted...
typhone004 posted...
I dunno, don't talk so much s*** all year and maybe when you lose people won't think you look bad?

EU is always the one talking s*** wtf are you on

They still mad about the tea party
FC: 4828 7900 0716
Currently playing: Clash of Clans (level 119 - near max TH9), Tri Force Heroes, League of Legends (Jungle, Support), Metroid Prime Trilogy

User Info: AllGodsDie

AllGodsDie
1 month ago#45
OEIO999 posted...
Never thought I'd see the day freesm fanboys would have to rely on excuses to dig themselves out, it's honestly sad. TSM was over hyped and they sucked, their so called star players either got exposed (what happened to that ocean champ pool) or they choked. Accept the reality and move on. Excuses are for cucks.

Excuses? This isn't tsm excuse thread. No one is defending them here. I merely said they get eaten alive by fans in spots where other teams get cut slack due to having such a hated fanbase, something they can't control. This topic isn't even supposed to be about tsm, stop trying to make it.
Steam/PSN-Allgodsdie

User Info: SonicJetWave

SonicJetWave
1 month ago#46
OEIO999 posted...

Nobody even hyped TSM this year

FreeLG fans still salty for not even making Worlds smh

OEIO999
1 month ago#47
SonicJetWave posted...
OEIO999 posted...

Nobody even hyped TSM this year

FreeLG fans still salty for not even making Worlds smh

All those losses must've given you trauma, since you're forgetting all the hype you freesm bois built up when you heard you got this ez group. So ez you got booted by the 0-5 lmao

Unlike you, I accept the fact CLG sucks right now with their Jun and I don't need to make excuses to hide the fact, my team got humiliated by a non-KR group. So sad CLG didn't go to worlds to get humiliated like freesm did, life is so cruel!

User Info: ImTheKing

ImTheKing
1 month ago#48
Well, EU did do much better and are the overall better region.
Dark Souls > Dark Souls 3 > Dark Souls 2

User Info: SpunkySix

SpunkySix
1 month ago#49
Losses?
Gregg rulz OK

OEIO999
1 month ago#50
AllGodsDie posted...
OEIO999 posted...

Excuses? This isn't tsm excuse thread. No one is defending them here. I merely said they get eaten alive by fans in spots where other teams get cut slack due to having such a hated fanbase, something they can't control. This topic isn't even supposed to be about tsm, stop trying to make it.

I'm not going to point out all the snippets excuses made for TSM, because they should be obvious and doing so is an exercise in futility.

And while this topic may not have been about TSM, it became one and I wasn't the one to make that transition.
  1. Boards
  2. League of Legends
  3. EU teams lose vs C9 loses

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived