Aaand it's over.

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. League of Legends
  3. Aaand it's over.

User Info: donotwant

donotwant
1 month ago#21
https://i.imgur.com/fnpMYOu.png
Here come dat donotwant! O s*** waddup!!

User Info: OEIO999

OEIO999
1 month ago#22
SonicJetWave posted...
OEIO999 posted...
Hauntzer only ever looked good when Bjeregsen could roll over the opposing mid and Jun could apply pressure, he got exposed yet again.

Really bad bait

Bjerg played like a sissy in all but one game while Hauntzer's proactive plays kept TSM in the game even in some of their losses. It's not a coincidence TSM got smashed when FWs and MSF realized they can get away with camping the hell out of him without repercussions from the rest of the team

Hauntzer wasn't flawless obviously but he was playing very well individually considering how the rest of TSM looked

You know the fanboy has no argument when he cries out 'bait'!

TSM only won three games, bjerg carried two of them and Hauntzer carried one on his one trick pony gnar. TSM sacrificed bot and mid, so no ganks to get the ball rolling, to give whatever pressure sven did give, which was admittedly low, to top. And Hauntzer was still useless, he single-handedly lost them the game vs FW, because he botched the only time sven did gank. Against MSF, top was the only lane that received pressure, sacrificing bot yet again and his jayce play was a joke. Watch huni for a proper jayce player. His ranekton game made ranekton look useless, compared to MMD who was a god on that champ, the only time he did any thing was when MSF went overboard trying to get more then they could.

Then you have all the information LS, a pro analysis shedded on Hauntzer, particularly in his interview with Thoorin.

User Info: LeDieu

LeDieu
1 month ago#23
twfanatic posted...
TSM=trash, hillariously embarassing preformance. Needs to bury themselves half a meter below the ground, too bad they still have way too many fanboys.
FNC=About as expected or bit above, which means pretty mediocre. Didn't think they'd be better than IMT, they were, i'll give them that. Didn't look impressive in quarters, mid and jungle are mediocre.
MSF=Humiliated TSM, preformed better against SKT than any western team in many years. Pity they didnt clench 1st seed in groups as they'd probably made it to semis that way. Very solid individual players and amazing strategy.
G2=Idk why TC forgot them. Preformed decently well. Took a game off RNG and were close to taking another. Awful draft in last deciding game. Pity they didn't advance but their group was extremely hard, any other group would be doable.
IMT=Lul. Started off pretty strong, completely broke down in second week. Didn't look quite as dead as TSM gameplay wise but they s*** the bed.
C9=Preformed pretty well for a 3rd seed i suppose. Clenched out of group on the back of EDG's week 1 tilt and SKT. Took WE to 5 games which is commendable. Only NA team which didn't utterly embarras themselves, but nothing amazing.

you should wipe your mouth after all that eu sucking you just did
#1 Aurelion Sol on gamefaqs
http://na.op.gg/summoner/userName=Le%20Seul%20Dieu

User Info: SirFeed

SirFeed
1 month ago#24
OEIO999 posted...
SonicJetWave posted...
OEIO999 posted...
Hauntzer only ever looked good when Bjeregsen could roll over the opposing mid and Jun could apply pressure, he got exposed yet again.

Really bad bait

Bjerg played like a sissy in all but one game while Hauntzer's proactive plays kept TSM in the game even in some of their losses. It's not a coincidence TSM got smashed when FWs and MSF realized they can get away with camping the hell out of him without repercussions from the rest of the team

Hauntzer wasn't flawless obviously but he was playing very well individually considering how the rest of TSM looked

You know the fanboy has no argument when he cries out 'bait'!

TSM only won three games, bjerg carried two of them and Hauntzer carried one on his one trick pony gnar. TSM sacrificed bot and mid, so no ganks to get the ball rolling, to give whatever pressure sven did give, which was admittedly low, to top. And Hauntzer was still useless, he single-handedly lost them the game vs FW, because he botched the only time sven did gank. Against MSF, top was the only lane that received pressure, sacrificing bot yet again and his jayce play was a joke. Watch huni for a proper jayce player. His ranekton game made ranekton look useless, compared to MMD who was a god on that champ, the only time he did any thing was when MSF went overboard trying to get more then they could.

Then you have all the information LS, a pro analysis shedded on Hauntzer, particularly in his interview with Thoorin.

yeah you are actually trolling rofl
hauntzer destroyed every single lane he played 1v1 and that is fact. in the MSF game you clearly have no idea what you are talking about as one of the biggest criticisms about that game was they picked Jayce but Sven didnt give any jg pressure to him which is partially why Hauntzer died to the camp that maxlore set up for him. Hauntzer clearly did not play well that game and was probably biggest reason they lost but the reason they lost is not because "top was the only lane that received pressure, sacrificing bot yet again and his jayce play was a joke" which shows you either have not watched the games or are trolling; it was the exact opposite; hauntzer inted to too many ganks from maxlore and thus he couldnt assert an early game lead.
http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/954437-league-of-legends/63627116
Hardstuck diamond player. ID Oce: Noob (D2) NA: Sir Feed (D4)

User Info: scar the 1

scar the 1
1 month ago#25
SirFeed posted...
hauntzer destroyed every single lane he played 1v1 and that is fact. in the MSF game you clearly have no idea what you are talking about as one of the biggest criticisms about that game was they picked Jayce but Sven didnt give any jg pressure to him which is partially why Hauntzer died to the camp that maxlore set up for him. Hauntzer clearly did not play well that game and was probably biggest reason they lost but the reason they lost is not because "top was the only lane that received pressure, sacrificing bot yet again and his jayce play was a joke" which shows you either have not watched the games or are trolling; it was the exact opposite; hauntzer inted to too many ganks from maxlore and thus he couldnt assert an early game lead.

Did you listen to LS?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t1my7x6lsGA#t=4m45s
Everything has an end, except for the sausage. It has two.

User Info: Chipotlesauce

Chipotlesauce
1 month ago#26
donotwant posted...
https://i.imgur.com/fnpMYOu.png

Let be honest if a patient woke up from a voma and said this, they'd be sent to another kind of hospital.
Why does crows only play s*** champs?- DiamondAhri
Why does goku fight in weighted clothes?- thedarklordx3

SirFeed
1 month ago#27
scar the 1 posted...
SirFeed posted...

Did you listen to LS?

I dont really respect LS as imo i have a better understanding of the game then LS as I've been higher ranked then him on his NA account with alot higher ping and I think alot of the things he says he just says because he wants to look smart and be controversial.

I briefly looked into the one example he gave in FW vs TSM but I couldnt really see many faults in Hauntzers plays; TSM was behind most of the game but he complains that Hauntzer didnt go directly to mid to pressure and ignore the minion priority that cho had where in reality most of TSM's at that stage were behind and were just trying to farm and waveclear and were not trying to force anything which IMO was a good play. If he just let bot push against him and tried to force mid which LS was saying the correct play FW would have just wavecleared to infinity (Varus+ corki) and he would have gotten nothing while cho would have gotten back from his deficit. If he tried to dive they would have slaughtered TSM as cho would tp in with taric ult and they would lose the fight as they were already at a disadvantage.
Hauntzers splitting eventually led to a win as Cho was not able to hold him and that forced maple to try to 2v1 him where they lost.

scar the 1
1 month ago#28
SirFeed posted...
scar the 1 posted...
SirFeed posted...

Did you listen to LS?

I dont really respect LS as imo i have a better understanding of the game then LS as I've been higher ranked then him on his NA account with alot higher ping and I think alot of the things he says he just says because he wants to look smart and be controversial.

I briefly looked into the one example he gave in FW vs TSM but I couldnt really see many faults in Hauntzers plays; TSM was behind most of the game but he complains that Hauntzer didnt go directly to mid to pressure and ignore the minion priority that cho had where in reality most of TSM's at that stage were behind and were just trying to farm and waveclear and were not trying to force anything which IMO was a good play. If he just let bot push against him and tried to force mid which LS was saying the correct play FW would have just wavecleared to infinity (Varus+ corki) and he would have gotten nothing while cho would have gotten back from his deficit. If he tried to dive they would have slaughtered TSM as cho would tp in with taric ult and they would lose the fight as they were already at a disadvantage.
Hauntzers splitting eventually led to a win as Cho was not able to hold him and that forced maple to try to 2v1 him where they lost.

Not only do LS's merits outrank yours, you discredit him because he's not ranked high enough? That's essentially what he inb4d in the video, lol

SirFeed
1 month ago#29
scar the 1 posted...
Not only do LS's merits outrank yours, you discredit him because he's not ranked high enough? That's essentially what he inb4d in the video, lol

as in, his only merit is that he is a LCK commentator. In terms of the actual game I think I 'outmerit' him significantly.
Most commentators I can respect as they dont say particularly contrarian statements; but LS has a history of saying extremely controversial statements which flat out sound ridiculous and I'm fairly certain its just him trying to promote his brand of being a drama queen or him being delusional. For example almost every analyst in the TSM games that were actually commentating the last few games said that Hauntzer played well however if only LS says that he was continuously the main reason that TSM was losing even in the games where he won lane hard; I will call bulls**t.

What makes you put in braindead trust into LS's statements when pretty much every analysts said Hauntzer played well in the games where he won lane. Surely their 'merits' as commentators are equal to LS? The only difference is LS is probably higher ranked then them but clearly that means nothing right?

If you just watch some of the highlight videos that occasionally come up on reddit/youtube of him in soloQ he says some incredibly delusional statements where he blames his teammates in soloQ in situations where it was obviously his fault and makes him look like hashinshin.

scar the 1
1 month ago#30
SirFeed posted...
scar the 1 posted...

as in, his only merit is that he is a LCK commentator. In terms of the actual game I think I 'outmerit' him significantly.
Most commentators I can respect as they dont say particularly contrarian statements; but LS has a history of saying extremely controversial statements which flat out sound ridiculous and I'm fairly certain its just him trying to promote his brand of being a drama queen or him being delusional. For example almost every analyst in the TSM games that were actually commentating the last few games said that Hauntzer played well however if only LS says that he was continuously the main reason that TSM was losing even in the games where he won lane hard; I will call bulls**t.

What makes you put in braindead trust into LS's statements when pretty much every analysts said Hauntzer played well in the games where he won lane. Surely their 'merits' as commentators are equal to LS? The only difference is LS is probably higher ranked then them but clearly that means nothing right?

If you just watch some of the highlight videos that occasionally come up on reddit/youtube of him in soloQ he says some incredibly delusional statements where he blames his teammates in soloQ in situations where it was obviously his fault and makes him look like hashinshin.

I don't care about his solo queue performance. It's irrelevant to the analysis he makes of competitive League, they're two completely different games. What makes me put in braindead trust into LS's statements is that I think his reasoning is good. You just say it's bulls*** with no reasoning. He's primarily questioning Hauntzer's poor map play - his pathing and TP decisions, for example. He's also calling into question him and Svenskeren's 2v2 abilities. You just look at the surface level - he came out of lane with better numbers than the opposing top laner. LS even explained why that's not a very sufficient analysis, but you dismiss him because he's not as high up in solo queue.

As for his merits, he's done LCS coaching as well. But yeah, his merits aside he argues his points well. You're being the kind of backseat driver doing results based analysis that he called out in the interview. GJ :)
  1. Boards
  2. League of Legends
  3. Aaand it's over.

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived