How is Kayle currently?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. League of Legends
  3. How is Kayle currently?

User Info: GooberSD

GooberSD
1 month ago#1
How is Kayle lately? Does she work best as a top laner, jungler or mid laner?

Just wondering, since I haven't played her in like three years.

User Info: donotwant

donotwant
1 month ago#2
ARAM
Here come dat donotwant! O s*** waddup!!

User Info: Chubbytired

Chubbytired
1 month ago#3
Only one tricks care about Kayle. I want her reworked already.
"Too late, chubby-nuts!" - RJ1771

User Info: Zanaki

Zanaki
1 month ago#4
She's acttually really good right now if your sup is a tank.

Get ardents and anything else. Ult your adc = ggez.
Posted using GameFlux
Get it now for Android from Google Play!

User Info: twfanatic

twfanatic
1 month ago#5
underplayed but cancer in soloq like always

User Info: Gangryong

Gangryong
1 month ago#6
Disgusting
"A man plays a game, goes 8-3 but loses, then blames his inting teammate and you think that of me? I am the one who ints!" - shokan_warrior

User Info: Nemyar

Nemyar
1 month ago#7
buy ardent censer, she get the attack speed + bonus magic damage onhit for healing her allies :^)

User Info: typhone004

typhone004
1 month ago#8
Fantastic counter to zed mid who is currently most played, and playing her mid doesn't force your team to have a squishy top laner. Her ult is amazing in this adc heavy meta.

She's probably a better top laner overall, but she runs the risk of f***ing up your team comp if your team doesn't pick a tank somewhere else. I like her better as a counterpick mid lane.
"1/128 item on a first try. What are the odds?"
I flushed my fish down the toilet so he could die as he lived. With me treating him like s***.

User Info: dkgerbil2

dkgerbil2
1 month ago#9
I'm unbeaten in games where I can farm to three items but that's not exactly the easiest thing to do in all situations.
All my friends are in bar bands.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=facVh75-vW4

User Info: Chaotic Warrior

Chaotic Warrior
1 month ago#10
Honestly once she gets 3 items she becomes an unstoppable beast... but getting there is the problem. She can easily be countered depending on who you're against. Most AP's beat her in Mid Lane, and a lot of the Bruisers / Tanks beat her in top lane.

But if you can somehow make it to the 3 item mark while keeping up with your lane partner or even winning it. Your chances of winning the game just went up 70%.
Time and time shall meet again as the threads of destiny entwine... but what if such destiny can be changed? If destiny itself was incorrect?
  1. Boards
  2. League of Legends
  3. How is Kayle currently?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived