My friend really wanted me to play this, I have a few questions.

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. League of Legends
  3. My friend really wanted me to play this, I have a few questions.

User Info: VictourieFlake

VictourieFlake
3 weeks ago#71
Skystrike70 posted...
GooberSD posted...
Congrats on winning your first hour game! Rarely do matches last that long. I think the longest I have ever been in was about 87 minutes. That was a frustrating nightmare. Haha

TC get out while you still can.

https://matchhistory.na.leagueoflegends.com/en/#match-details/NA1/2066949589/208234411?tab=overview

76:44 minute long game
and I lost to a backdoor while I myself was trying to backdoor

GooberSD posted...
Skystrike70 posted...

Classic base race

That's okay haha, I'm used to one hour matches, so relax. Almost every match before 7.07 are one hour long; they reduced the time slightly now with the newest update in dota (still long to be honest)

I was surprised my few first lol matches lasted until one hour, from my experience so far it ends around 30 to 40 tops.

Now that you mentioned backdoor, I had a match in Dota that ended after 2 hours of struggle (Techies, Jakiro Impossible highground break) I was on the cancer side (the Jakiro); my opponent was visibly exhausted and we were too. Aaahhh the rage and salt.

User Info: Skystrike70

Skystrike70
3 weeks ago#72
VictourieFlake posted...
Skystrike70 posted...
GooberSD posted...
Congrats on winning your first hour game! Rarely do matches last that long. I think the longest I have ever been in was about 87 minutes. That was a frustrating nightmare. Haha

TC get out while you still can.

https://matchhistory.na.leagueoflegends.com/en/#match-details/NA1/2066949589/208234411?tab=overview

76:44 minute long game

GooberSD posted...
Skystrike70 posted...

Classic base race

That's okay haha, I'm used to one hour matches, so relax. Almost every match before 7.07 are one hour long; they reduced the time slightly now with the newest update in dota (still long to be honest)

I was surprised my few first lol matches lasted until one hour, from my experience so far it ends around 30 to 40 tops.

Now that you mentioned backdoor, I had a match in Dota that ended after 2 hours of struggle (Techies, Jakiro Impossible highground break) I was on the cancer side (the Jakiro); my opponent was visibly exhausted and we were too. Aaahhh the rage and salt.

lol nice. Backdooring is much much easier in this game since there are no teleport scrolls.
Why is it called 'common sense' when it is so rare these days?
  1. Boards
  2. League of Legends
  3. My friend really wanted me to play this, I have a few questions.

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived