list all of gnar's weaknesses

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
This topic contains spoilers - you can click, tap, or highlight to reveal them
  1. Boards
  2. League of Legends
  3. list all of gnar's weaknesses

User Info: KajeI

KajeI
3 weeks ago#31
LeDieu posted...
twfanatic posted...
Idk how the above is something funny but if same thing was said to a gay or some other better represented/protected minority people would be up in their arms about it

I mean link did try to insult him first, crows just clapped back hard as f***.

"Clapped back". f*** this s***-hole generation trying so hard to be different and special, jesus christ. I'm too young to have despised my current age group for as long as i have.

Anyway, like i said in that topic, i like Link and all but that's a comeback that's so on point it forces you to hold the L if you wanna retain any semblance of pride and dignity. That's the sort of quality s*** people should aspire to sling, not the dross people constantly regurgitate like the dirty shisno they are.
Look, i can name a few instances in MY life where i tried to reach mutual understanding
and i can TELL you, always faster and easier to just kill em. Just is!

User Info: Skystrike70

Skystrike70
3 weeks ago#32
KajeI posted...
LeDieu posted...
twfanatic posted...
Idk how the above is something funny but if same thing was said to a gay or some other better represented/protected minority people would be up in their arms about it

"Clapped back". f*** this s***-hole generation trying so hard to be different and special, jesus christ. I'm too young to have despised my current age group for as long as i have.

Anyway, like i said in that topic, i like Link and all but that's a comeback that's so on point it forces you to hold the L if you wanna retain any semblance of pride and dignity. That's the sort of quality s*** people should aspire to sling, not the dross people constantly regurgitate like the dirty shisno they are.

croze is just rereading your post, grinning
Why is it called 'common sense' when it is so rare these days?

User Info: LeDieu

LeDieu
3 weeks ago#33
KajeI posted...
LeDieu posted...
twfanatic posted...

Clapped back isn't some new term lmao. people were saying that s*** back in the 90s
#1 Aurelion Sol on gamefaqs
http://na.op.gg/summoner/userName=Le%20Seul%20Dieu

User Info: Gobb

Gobb
3 weeks ago#34
LeDieu posted...
KajeI posted...
LeDieu posted...
twfanatic posted...

Clapped back isn't some new term lmao. people were saying that s*** back in the 90s

Kajei i have no ill-will towards you but you can't complain about "clapped back" and then say "hold the L"

cmon man
Gustav Ahr
11/1/1996 - 11/15/2017

User Info: KajeI

KajeI
3 weeks ago#35
LeDieu posted...
KajeI posted...
LeDieu posted...
twfanatic posted...

Yeah and people called hoes (aka "thots") "tricks" back in the day and unironically called things "radical" as synonym for "cool", but kiddies in their late-teens to high 20's ain't brought that back to make themselves feel hip and trendy. What's next, Lamp(in) gonna make a comeback and replace netflix and chill? Loads of slang's been left to rot in obscurity (thank goodness for that). Some tomfoolery going on, maybe i should join in and bust out some old vernacular and try and front with that. I bet i'd get ALL the hipster b****es.

Plus let's be real, "Clapped back" just sounds f***ing dumb and it'll be dead and forgotten for another few decades before 2020 hits.

Gobb posted...
Kajei i have no ill-will towards you but you can't complain about "clapped back" and then say "hold the L"

cmon man

https://i.imgur.com/U7Ghu2s.gif

I'll use whatever words and phrases i wanna to mock people with tyvm, catch me outside if you got something to say 'bout it. Ain't no stooge working for the man gonna hold me down!

Actually... I've now been inspired by the Sonic Adventure 2 soundtrack to start unironically using the word "ill" again. Thanks gamefaqs, i'm sure my friends and family will enjoy this, especially when i sprinkle in "hella" on occasion.
Look, i can name a few instances in MY life where i tried to reach mutual understanding
and i can TELL you, always faster and easier to just kill em. Just is!

User Info: linkblade91

linkblade91
3 weeks ago#36
Skystrike70 posted...
linkblade91 VINDICATED

There's a standing offer for everyone here to f*** off, if you're not too busy sucking on Crows' dick. Doubly-so if you weren't even involved in the original exchange being referenced.

Crows can provide his own defense; he doesn't need b****-boys/peons.
Nothing alleviates a frustrating day like jazz orchestra. Thanks Cuphead! ...except beating my head against tough bosses adds frustration, so...thanks Cuphead?

User Info: LeDieu

LeDieu
3 weeks ago#37
linkblade91 posted...
Skystrike70 posted...
linkblade91 VINDICATED

There's a standing offer for everyone here to f*** off, if you're not too busy sucking on Crows' dick. Doubly-so if you weren't even involved in the original exchange being referenced.

lol
#1 Aurelion Sol on gamefaqs
http://na.op.gg/summoner/userName=Le%20Seul%20Dieu

User Info: Skystrike70

Skystrike70
3 weeks ago#38
linkblade91 posted...
Skystrike70 posted...
linkblade91 VINDICATED

but i was on ur side tho ;(
Why is it called 'common sense' when it is so rare these days?

User Info: MK9_Prodigy

MK9_Prodigy
3 weeks ago#39
LeDieu posted...
linkblade91 posted...
Skystrike70 posted...
linkblade91 VINDICATED

lol

User Info: Loui5planks

Loui5planks
3 weeks ago#40
LeDieu posted...
linkblade91 posted...
Skystrike70 posted...
linkblade91 VINDICATED

lol
Gigabyte Z170X-Gaming 3 | Core i7-6700k | 16GB G.Skill Ripjaws DDR4 | MSI GTX 1080 FE | NZXT. S340 Razer Edition
  1. Boards
  2. League of Legends
  3. list all of gnar's weaknesses

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived