Champion specific builds to ensure opposing team doesn't have fun?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. League of Legends
  3. Champion specific builds to ensure opposing team doesn't have fun?

User Info: imnot12

imnot12
3 weeks ago#21
RJ1771 posted...
KajeI posted...
I miss GAatrox.

Saw a clip of Aatrox 2v1ing a Kayn and Malphite at a blue-buff....the guy playing him just keeps screaming - while laughing - "KEEP HEALING! KEEP HEALING! KEEP HEALING!" as, indeed, Aatrox would constantly go from one hit left to 1/4th health over and over....and ended up winning the fight. :^)

i saw the clip too.
rhast didnt use any abilities. malphite didnt use the atk speed slow.

User Info: Kelly14

Kelly14
2 weeks ago#22
Black_Assassin posted...
Tank Nunu. Your job's to make one (or more) enemy team member useless.

Seems like normal Nunu

User Info: XelaroC

XelaroC
2 weeks ago#23
Faced a zz rot fost queen heimer top yesterday as malphite

Good thing he was a gold scrub
Bullets 4 EVVVERYONEEE C:!!!

User Info: LikesToCry

LikesToCry
2 weeks ago#24
Frozen mallet (or I guess augment) Urgot, there’s no escape

User Info: Exterminateer

Exterminateer
2 weeks ago#25
Tank top karma
Sounds like a good skin but its actually karma with a tank build rushing cdr asap.

Ult W and manaflow band are probably your best tools with that
Let me see those pearls
grrr

User Info: Kelly14

Kelly14
2 weeks ago#26
Exterminateer posted...
Tank top karma
Sounds like a good skin but its actually karma with a tank build rushing cdr asap.

What's the intent with this, I've never played it. Are you going for kills, mainly just pushing the wave, setting up your jungler for ganks etc? How's her waveclear with less AP than usual, any particularity bad matchups building this way?

User Info: SOAD5657

SOAD5657
2 weeks ago#27
I feel like people who do Vayne top are mad at the world because girls only see them as friends.
GET a load of THIS!!!!!

User Info: Exterminateer

Exterminateer
2 weeks ago#28
Kelly14 posted...
Exterminateer posted...
Tank top karma

What's the intent with this, I've never played it. Are you going for kills, mainly just pushing the wave, setting up your jungler for ganks etc? How's her waveclear with less AP than usual, any particularity bad matchups building this way?

Im not the local tank top karma expert but the way i see it you bully your enemy laner a lot because youre ranged and karma is very strong early your tankiness comes mainly from ulti W healing and shielding a lot with high cdr along with a tank build.
You have tons of waveclear tons of gank setup most top laners cant fight you until lategame and some cant fight you even then and you basically just make it hard for people to scale and you still teamfight very hard.

But thats just how i see it and im not the expert i suggest you go to youtube and look for solorenektononly he has a video on tank karma top and altough its from last season as far as i remember this season only made it stronger with ultimate hat and some karma buffs (right?)
Let me see those pearls
grrr

User Info: OctilIery

OctilIery
2 weeks ago#29
Ya_dun_goofed posted...
HamJabroni posted...
Play any mage but Anivia, Syndra, Orianna, Veigar, LeBlanc, Galio, and Ryze are especially good.

you forget Malz, he's the ultimate fun killer.

Nah, malzahar kills the fun for one player. Those others can do it over and over.
  1. Boards
  2. League of Legends
  3. Champion specific builds to ensure opposing team doesn't have fun?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived