Bug in Client with Chromas. READ!!! You might lose RP or BE. I lost 20000 BE.

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. League of Legends
  3. Bug in Client with Chromas. READ!!! You might lose RP or BE. I lost 20000 BE.

User Info: supershadonic

supershadonic
4 weeks ago#1
Basically, when you purchase a chroma, it gets removed from your list of purchasable chromas.

Sometimes it glitches and still shows up. I thought it was a bug or internet error and didn't get purchased and didn't pay attention to my BE while repurchasing them.

It's after my 10th repurchase I realized I was losing double BE... basically already had bought it on 1st purchase but losing BE a 2nd time while getting nothing.

Glad I didn't use RP. I sent a support to Riot.
Play not to win but to push yourself beyond your own limits and you'll eventually learn to rise above.

User Info: Skystrike70

Skystrike70
4 weeks ago#2
https://goo.gl/images/6cYx4T
Why is it called 'common sense' when it is so rare these days?

User Info: HipsterSora

HipsterSora
4 weeks ago#3
yeah seems like a simple fix with a support ticket
LoL: Hipster Sora | Loves of my Life: Sora and Ezreal | Reading Jojolion
'It is well known that the Heartless harbor an intense hatred of shirts.' -keybladesrus

User Info: SpunkySix

SpunkySix
4 weeks ago#4
whaaat seriously?
Gregg rulz OK

User Info: profzX

profzX
4 weeks ago#5
supershadonic posted...
It's after my 10th repurchase

https://i.imgur.com/RVu7HB2.gif
"Dante truly is, he fights demons. Only nerds do that, real heroes fight bullies" - PStrife

User Info: TheSpaceDragon

TheSpaceDragon
4 weeks ago#6
Glad I never buy chromas. I would love that purple Headhunter Rengar but I'm slowly moving into Warwick only mode soooo yeah. Screw it.
Believe it!
  1. Boards
  2. League of Legends
  3. Bug in Client with Chromas. READ!!! You might lose RP or BE. I lost 20000 BE.

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived