"You can edit your runes in champ select."

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. League of Legends
  3. "You can edit your runes in champ select."

User Info: TheSaintG

TheSaintG
3 weeks ago#1
In the middle of editing runes ut defaults to a premade page.

Or even better: while editing you have to close out 3 boxes just to confirm your champ
Deathnote is better than Deathnote

User Info: Voidgolem

Voidgolem
3 weeks ago#2
you can edit your pages!

but the client is going to auto-select the last one you used anyway.
https://i.imgur.com/Uiyemc7.jpg

User Info: LikesToCry

LikesToCry
3 weeks ago#3
At least their new client is without bugs!

User Info: CrowsB4Hoes

CrowsB4Hoes
3 weeks ago#4
at least my client doesnt kick me out of champ select for no reason because it failed to pop up when it was my turn to ban/pick!
2017 GameFAQS LoL 1v1 tournament winner

User Info: ThusTheFray

ThusTheFray
3 weeks ago#5
Gets into match as jungle. Picks champ and edits rune page. Match almost starts and then someone leaves and then a new match is found but now I’m mid and have to edit my page again.

Editing rune pages is getting better now that I have them memorized and can quickly set one up but it gets old having to constantly edit on the fly almost every single match.

User Info: iStalkCheese

iStalkCheese
3 weeks ago#6
you can edit your runes in champ select! unless it decides to bug out like it normally does half of the time and only show the few top centimeters of the window.
All you simply need do is speak the word, and I shall whisk you off to the very ends of existence!

User Info: ImTheLoneWolf

ImTheLoneWolf
3 weeks ago#7
I love when it assumes that Im making a rune page so I cant lock in my champ, only to have an error message pop up saying that they couldnt save my rune page as I dodge.
http://www.youtube.com/user/DemigodGamer

User Info: Rookie_Jet

Rookie_Jet
3 weeks ago#8
Lmao, yes! Wtf is up with this bs?

User Info: SergeantGander

SergeantGander
3 weeks ago#9
https://imgur.com/a/9wQRI

Tried to edit runes in game. Got a little bar at top instead of the actual editing page. Thx rito
LoL IGN: MsRaffensperger

User Info: 8420

3 weeks ago#10
If it doesn't screw up and simply not appear, I've had it give me the wrong rune page 3 times so far. And when I go back to champ select it's still on the one I wanted, even though it gave me something different. WTF.
Wishing things were different is a great way to torture yourself.
"Don't worry fam, quitting LoL is easy, I've done it at least 10 times." -RJ1771
  1. Boards
  2. League of Legends
  3. "You can edit your runes in champ select."

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived