On-hit kindred (the most fun build in the game)

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. League of Legends
  3. On-hit kindred (the most fun build in the game)

User Info: Azerx

Azerx
4 weeks ago#1
Is now playable again and it's cause for celebration. Ad/crit is for p******, real men become a s***ty kog maw.

Lethal tempo with red smite bloodrazor bork runaans cleaver/maw/frozen mallet/wits end/rageblade

Have fun kids
Rank 69 Nidalee LolSkill
On The Prowl

User Info: Kelly14

Kelly14
4 weeks ago#2
So Kindred can build 8 items?! That's not fair

Azerx
4 weeks ago#3
Kelly14 posted...
So Kindred can build 8 items?! That's not fair

After being a meme for a full season anything is fair
Rank 69 Nidalee LolSkill
On The Prowl

User Info: SergeantGander

SergeantGander
4 weeks ago#4
Removal of -%time spent dead quints still a huge nerf while 1v3ing in enemy jungle for stacks is still main part of her kit xd
LoL IGN: MsRaffensperger

Azerx
4 weeks ago#5
SergeantGander posted...
Removal of -%time spent dead quints still a huge nerf while 1v3ing in enemy jungle for stacks is still main part of her kit xd

Why 1v3 at enemy Krugs for a mark. When a camp gets marked, mark opposite side enemy, take that side of the jungle and then dive the enemy for a mark anyway. Playing around the marks doesn't necessarily mean running straight to the mark
Rank 69 Nidalee LolSkill
On The Prowl

User Info: SergeantGander

SergeantGander
4 weeks ago#6
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OypnKs1Nr9o

Idk. I watched this and was just meming
LoL IGN: MsRaffensperger

User Info: Ya_dun_goofed

Ya_dun_goofed
4 weeks ago#7
Good thing, I really hate how Riot decides to just gut a champ and leave it dead. I mean ffs Ez and Graves became viable junglers while Kindred was trash tier. It really makes no sense why Riot decided to dumpster Kindred even though she was fairly reasonable to balance...

User Info: Ridelwofr

Ridelwofr
3 weeks ago#8
I feel crit build with IE as a third item after Warrior -> Zeal item was never practical anyway. I almost always had to go BC/Maw/Mallet.
  1. Boards
  2. League of Legends
  3. On-hit kindred (the most fun build in the game)

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived