Overly cheerful players are the worst

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. League of Legends
  3. Overly cheerful players are the worst

User Info: Deanyzy

Deanyzy
4 weeks ago#1
If you get a player that's all sunshine and rainbows in the champ select screen and make a point of saying 'GLHF!' you just know they'll turn into a hate fuelled monster the second things don't go their way. It happens without fail because anyone can be a good person in easy situations but it's when things get hard when the inner vileness gets unleashed.

Honestly, the real MVPs in this game are the people that never speak.

User Info: GamEGreeNGanG

GamEGreeNGanG
4 weeks ago#2
from personal experience, people that talk too much are usually the worst players
GamE GreeN GanG

User Info: MachDragon

MachDragon
4 weeks ago#3
clickbait title, came in expecting a rant about overly cheerful players, got a rant about phony overly cheerful players
The war waged waned.

User Info: LikesToCry

LikesToCry
4 weeks ago#4
GamEGreeNGanG posted...
from personal experience, people that talk too much are usually the worst players

User Info: SOAD5657

SOAD5657
4 weeks ago#5
m u t e ?
GET a load of THIS!!!!!

User Info: Deanyzy

Deanyzy
4 weeks ago#6
SOAD5657 posted...
m u t e ?

I do. The second I see someone post 'HI guys! Let's have a fun game!' or words to that effect, they get muted.

I do admit that, if we are losing, I do take them off mute for a few seconds to see if I'm right about them being toxic and I always am.

User Info: eaglei3

eaglei3
4 weeks ago#7
The over cheerful ones are the ones I often end up wondering if they are INTing.

Games usually start with them going "glhf" followed by them giving away first blood a minute into game.

User Info: twfanatic

twfanatic
4 weeks ago#8
luckily they're rare here.
LikesToCry posted...
GamEGreeNGanG posted...

User Info: YorickvsRiven

YorickvsRiven
4 weeks ago#9
female support players who say glhf before every game are the worst

User Info: CrowsB4Hoes

CrowsB4Hoes
4 weeks ago#10
Deanyzy posted...
you just know they'll turn into a hate fuelled monster the second things don't go their way.

this 100%. and this is why i truly believe the majority of the LoL community either is a psychopath or has bipolar disorder

1 minute into the game: nice skin soraka! haha let's have fun guys. bot just go even and i'll carry <3

first blood occurs: I SAID PLAY SAFE. holy **** so **** bad. AFK

this encapsulates, id say, 80% of the LoL base at least. one second they're your best friend. the next second they want your home address to find you and murder you. it's just disgusting and these players need serious help and serious medications.
2017 GameFAQS LoL 1v1 tournament winner
  1. Boards
  2. League of Legends
  3. Overly cheerful players are the worst

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived