How do you play tank junglers now?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. League of Legends
  3. How do you play tank junglers now?

User Info: onemoment1985

onemoment1985
4 weeks ago#1
This has been my biggest challenge in this new season. Resolve tree seems weak for junglers, and I can clear with it. Anyone else have this problem? I'm trying Sejuani right now, and my early game seems weaker than ever. Given, it was always weak, but now I clear slowly and get really low.

Anyone having more luck than me? I might just be bad with this champion, as I only played her as a secondary last season. My clear route mighy also need changing.

Also, I'd like to avoid trying to play Rammus again. I hate his kit. I hear he's strong now, but still.
LOL name: OneMoMan
PSN:onemoment

User Info: generalguy64

generalguy64
4 weeks ago#2
I'd say try running Font of Life or Guardian and try acting as a pseudo support. Granted, that's kind of what I did with Nunu before anyway.
Completely honest and unpopular opinion: I don't like the original Animal Crossing and absolutely despise EarthBound and its fanbase.

User Info: ImTheLoneWolf

ImTheLoneWolf
4 weeks ago#3
The same you would before. Just get a good leash level 1 and youre set. Get the AoE after cc keystone
http://www.youtube.com/user/DemigodGamer

User Info: xVashTS98x

xVashTS98x
4 weeks ago#4
Aftershock is pretty good. Grasp is good as well.
FC: 4828 7900 0716
Currently playing: Clash of Clans (level 119 - near max TH9), Tri Force Heroes, League of Legends (Jungle, Support), Metroid Prime Trilogy
  1. Boards
  2. League of Legends
  3. How do you play tank junglers now?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived