Create lore reasons for gameplay interactions

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
This topic contains spoilers - you can click, tap, or highlight to reveal them
  1. Boards
  2. League of Legends
  3. Create lore reasons for gameplay interactions

User Info: HipsterSora

HipsterSora
4 weeks ago#1
Only the team who kills Baron gets the buff because it's actually about gaining your minion's respect as fierce warriors. They work harder to recall you back to the base, make your items higher quality, and are inspired to be tougher themselves. Once they see you die like a b**** though you lose their respect and they go back to being unimpressed little s***s.

Ezreal's Rising Spell Force requiring him to be using spells to get attack speed is actually just the soul of whatever Egyptia- cough, I mean, Shuriman god / the star guardian cat messing with Ezreal.

Ivern not being able to damage camps like the wolves but being able to damage baron and dragon is actually because Ivern used to date Elder Dragon who now has four kids with Baron
LoL: Hipster Sora | Loves of my Life: Sora and Ezreal | Reading Jojolion
'It is well known that the Heartless harbor an intense hatred of shirts.' -keybladesrus

User Info: HMandACFan

HMandACFan
4 weeks ago#2
Karthus' Wall of Pain slows you and makes you more susceptible to magic because by passing through, you temporarily can hear the desperate screams of the dead, and it saddens you, and you let your guard down/mope around.
HS NA/Diablo III EU IGN: MeltedWater#1790, LoL NA IGN: MeltedWater
Discord: MeltedWater#9972

User Info: T-Viral-X

T-Viral-X
4 weeks ago#3
Champs are called to fight in an arena by summoners for the sake of achieving greater political prosperity between nations. This magical arena grants champions with extra abilities like instantaneous blinking and increased movement. The summoners also allow the champions to share information with each other like their vision or possessions.

I know it's not canon, but it kinda gives a little better context for all these fights.
huh
[~N~]

User Info: typhone004

typhone004
4 weeks ago#4
HipsterSora posted...
Only the team who kills Baron gets the buff because it's actually about gaining your minion's respect as fierce warriors.

I like that one.
"1/128 item on a first try. What are the odds?"
I flushed my fish down the toilet so he could die as he lived. With me treating him like s***.

User Info: Exterminateer

Exterminateer
4 weeks ago#5
The enemy nexus explodes because it takes damage
Let me see those pearls

User Info: 4NT1HER0

4NT1HER0
4 weeks ago#6
Yasuo always feeds because laning reminds him of his duel with Yone and he breaks down crying by being toxic in all chat.
"Change is not only likely, it is inevitable."

User Info: Metal Gear Raxis

Metal Gear Raxis
4 weeks ago#7
The minions die when killed because people die when they're killed.
Friend Raynor, I can help no longer. Ima head back to the Void Holiday Inn and get a good night's sleep and hook up with you tomorrow for the next mission.

User Info: Chipotlesauce

Chipotlesauce
4 weeks ago#8
T-Viral-X posted...
Champs are called to fight in an arena by summoners for the sake of achieving greater political prosperity between nations. This magical arena grants champions with extra abilities like instantaneous blinking and increased movement. The summoners also allow the champions to share information with each other like their vision or possessions.

I know it's not canon, but it kinda gives a little better context for all these fights.

What an original and inspired idea. However, I think it's way worse than what we have now. I mean having these characters fight then making nonrelevant backgrounds that make the game itself non-canonical and entirely irrelevant is way better. I mean it gives right so much more room to play with when creating and reinventing champions.
Why does crows only play s*** champs?- DiamondAhri
Why does goku fight in weighted clothes?- thedarklordx3
  1. Boards
  2. League of Legends
  3. Create lore reasons for gameplay interactions

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived