Is this game unplayable for anyone else?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. League of Legends
  3. Is this game unplayable for anyone else?

User Info: Zeromous375

Zeromous375
4 weeks ago#1
Every time I go to the loading screen it's just a black screen and nothing will show... This started happening yesterday.
Plat in League - SilentSEOUL

User Info: MachDragon

MachDragon
4 weeks ago#2
this game is unplayable for me for completely different reasons
The war waged waned.

User Info: SupraGT

SupraGT
4 weeks ago#3
this new rune system makes it unplayable

User Info: YorickvsRiven

YorickvsRiven
4 weeks ago#4
MachDragon posted...
this game is unplayable for me for completely different reasons

User Info: TheSpaceDragon

TheSpaceDragon
4 weeks ago#5
Everything works fine for me. Aside from occasional random region change to Japan for some reason when I try to log in, and the occasional glitching out when I'm trying to queue up and having to re-log. Other than that, it's fine.
Believe it!

User Info: Solhdier

Solhdier
4 weeks ago#6
Zeromous375 posted...
Every time I go to the loading screen it's just a black screen and nothing will show... This started happening yesterday.

Same. I tried uninstalling and hex repair tool to get it working for one or two matches, then unable to connect again. I'm already on low priority queue for "leaving" matches so I wont be playing until next patch.
Mexican ? Block

User Info: chobit_A5HL3Y

chobit_A5HL3Y
4 weeks ago#7
the client has been f***ed up for me for months now. it’ll log me out after saying it needs to restart in order to patch or some s***. it’ll also occasionally freeze during the loading screen, so i’ll have to close the client and log in again to connect back into a game.
i am i.
  1. Boards
  2. League of Legends
  3. Is this game unplayable for anyone else?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived