You can abuse duo's to make sure you are always autofill protected in ranked.

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. League of Legends
  3. You can abuse duo's to make sure you are always autofill protected in ranked.

User Info: typhone004

typhone004
4 weeks ago#1
If you queue as support, then your duo dodges the lobby, you receive autofill protection without getting any punishment. The duo who dodges the lobby will, but if you're willing to sacrifice a 2nd account you can guarantee getting your 2 queued positions on your main.
"1/128 item on a first try. What are the odds?"
I flushed my fish down the toilet so he could die as he lived. With me treating him like s***.

User Info: ZDT_Leader

ZDT_Leader
4 weeks ago#2
typhone004 posted...
If you queue as support, then your duo dodges the lobby, you receive autofill protection without getting any punishment. The duo who dodges the lobby will, but if you're willing to sacrifice a 2nd account you can guarantee getting your 2 queued positions on your main.

I duo with a friend that just plays support. So I queue for jg/mid and I’m almost always jungle
Married September 21st, 2017
R.I.P Mom..Aug 30th, 2007

User Info: MarryMeLebIanc

MarryMeLebIanc
4 weeks ago#3
I avoid duos like the plague because I always get my secondary role

User Info: Skystrike70

Skystrike70
4 weeks ago#4
didnt they fix something to do with duos dodging in ranked?
Why is it called 'common sense' when it is so rare these days?

User Info: Pogo_Marimo

Pogo_Marimo
4 weeks ago#5
Seems like a lot of work when you can just learn how to play the easiest role in the game and stop shucking your responsibility on others.
// BEAUTY IS NOT LOVE - LOVE IS NOT MUSIC - MUSIC IS THE BEST - WISDOM IS THE DOMAIN OF THE WIZ--WHICH IS EXTINCT //
http://www.last.fm/user/Pogo92

User Info: DT Pro

DT Pro
4 weeks ago#6
I've queued top/mid forever and have played 36 straight games of top right now. I was autofilled jungle once in that stretch and asked to trade with anyone and got top. I duo probably 1/3 to 1/2 of my games and occasionally trio with the third person being a support main.
"Nobody in the world has lived the next minute." --Dr. Henry D'Antonio
  1. Boards
  2. League of Legends
  3. You can abuse duo's to make sure you are always autofill protected in ranked.

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived