That feel when

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.

User Info: Bearacudda98

Bearacudda98
3 weeks ago#1
It's a close game and you're really enjoying yourself

then the enemy team surrenders out of the blue
Official Canadian of Gamefaqs....EH!!!
Bubba: http://i.imgur.com/8zyNbxw.jpg Lucy: http://i.imgur.com/FxAeeUJ.jpg

User Info: MarryMeLebIanc

MarryMeLebIanc
3 weeks ago#2
tfw you’re having a good day and you decide to play league when you get home only to go to bed pissed off

User Info: Skystrike70

Skystrike70
3 weeks ago#3
MarryMeLebIanc posted...
tfw you’re having a good day and you decide to play league when you get home only to go to bed pissed off
Why is it called 'common sense' when it is so rare these days?

User Info: SergeantGander

SergeantGander
3 weeks ago#4
Skystrike70 posted...
MarryMeLebIanc posted...

Just play an aram with a troll build to cheer yourself up. My most recent was Tank Talon with Rylais. Snowball in and Ult. Rake as many enemies after original slow wears out. Another was Hurricane + Grasp + Frozen mallet + Font of life Soraka
LoL IGN: MsRaffensperger

User Info: Skystrike70

Skystrike70
3 weeks ago#5
SergeantGander posted...
Skystrike70 posted...
MarryMeLebIanc posted...

Just play an aram with a troll build to cheer yourself up. My most recent was Tank Talon with Rylais. Snowball in and Ult. Rake as many enemies after original slow wears out. Another was Hurricane + Grasp + Frozen mallet + Font of life Soraka

but how can i play tryndamere every time if its aram
Why is it called 'common sense' when it is so rare these days?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived