Off-Meta Junglers. Who are good?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. League of Legends
  3. Off-Meta Junglers. Who are good?

User Info: supershadonic

supershadonic
3 weeks ago#11
MachDragon posted...
they're all good because picking anything not in the current meta is the fastest way to tilt other players, which ultimately is the purpose of the game

If only trolls didn't exist because most people troll when you pick something off meta in ranked...
Play not to win but to push yourself beyond your own limits and you'll eventually learn to rise above.

User Info: ImTheLoneWolf

ImTheLoneWolf
3 weeks ago#12
Leona
Morgana
Shaco (^:
http://www.youtube.com/user/DemigodGamer

User Info: supershadonic

supershadonic
3 weeks ago#13
TheSpaceDragon posted...
Ashe.

PokemonYoutube posted...
I tried crit Garen jungle the other day and was pleasantly surprised by how well it worked.

How to do both?

Don't they get too low on health or have to b?

I don't know about Garen but havn't tried Ashe jungle since Season 3 when you could infinitely leash monsters. Her ganks were not too bad.
Play not to win but to push yourself beyond your own limits and you'll eventually learn to rise above.

User Info: Grizlucks

Grizlucks
3 weeks ago#14
While we're on this topic, what do you guys think about Kassadin jungle? I played him once, but I barely survived early farming, and we lost the game pretty badly because everyone on my team was just dicking around, but I did feel like there was some potential for him, and I was trying to play him seriously, at least in the beginning before I realized it was a futile endeavor and I'm low elo so it doesn't matter anyways.
Never argue with an idiot. They will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience.

User Info: TheSpaceDragon

TheSpaceDragon
3 weeks ago#15
supershadonic posted...
I don't know about Garen but havn't tried Ashe jungle since Season 3 when you could infinitely leash monsters. Her ganks were not too bad.

Well, to be fair, I only tried her once. Try to get a strong leash, then just try to kite monsters as much as you can. Then go gank. That's what worked for me at least, and I don't know if the people I was up against didn't see it coming or what, but once I got Runaan's people just dropped like flies. I will say that her ganks aren't as good as Twitch's, though, but she did surprise me.
Believe it!

User Info: Gangryong

Gangryong
3 weeks ago#16
Lulu jungle
"A man plays a game, goes 8-3 but loses, then blames his inting teammate and you think that of me? I am the one who ints!" - shokan_warrior
  1. Boards
  2. League of Legends
  3. Off-Meta Junglers. Who are good?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived