Meddler Quick Gameplay Thoughts: November 17

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. League of Legends
  3. Meddler Quick Gameplay Thoughts: November 17

User Info: Bearacudda98

Bearacudda98
3 weeks ago#31
8420 posted...
MK9_Prodigy posted...
twfanatic posted...
supershadonic posted...
Buffing Riven, Darius, Camille...

Nerfing Taric, Leona cuz they were strong 1 patch.

This is why I hate Riot.

And Jhin... weak... are kidding me? Guy moves faster than the speed of sound with Lethal Tempo.

This is why i hate low elo

seriously though buffing riven? I'll f***ing lose it.

BUFF RIVEN
NERF YORICK

WHATTTTTTTTTT

f*** this game

Except... you don't really outplay Yorick other than dodging his W cage. I mean, you can't stop him from summoning all his zombies to run you down. You can't "outplay" Aftershock Rammus or Leona when their W gives them a metric f***ton of armor and MR. Especially the second two, they're just balls of stats, and Riot is justified in nerfing them if necessary after they fine tune runes.

Yeah but come on, he's instantly nerfed the moment he might be stronger than other champs whereas champs like Janna or Ezreal are allowed to dominate certain positions for patch after patch without getting hit
Official Canadian of Gamefaqs....EH!!!
Bubba: http://i.imgur.com/8zyNbxw.jpg Lucy: http://i.imgur.com/FxAeeUJ.jpg

User Info: Ya_dun_goofed

Ya_dun_goofed
3 weeks ago#32
supercoolisaac posted...
Riven, Darius, Camille

I'd rather not see Riven buffed ever. I'm a happier person when Riven is trash

A balance team should never be using terms like "sleeper OP" that's just not healthy and results in stupid nerfs. Its not that there are not "sleeper OP" champs out there, it's just that there's no need to nerf something that's a sleeper unless it's blowing up high elo or proplay.

I think Lethal Tempo is mostly weak because of PTA atm. I ran the numbers on it once, it's just stupid how much free damage PTA gives you over LT. I would definitely be careful about buffing s*** ADC's like to run though.

@twfanatic

They should nerf PTA for ranged champs first, then look at further nerfs. They still have awhile to figure things out and I think a ranged champ nerf would be the route to go atm.

User Info: BurritoGod

BurritoGod
3 weeks ago#33
Riven buffs are awesome. She's not weak now anyway.
GT: WiestdaBeast

User Info: Zeven

Zeven
3 weeks ago#34
8420 posted...
MK9_Prodigy posted...
twfanatic posted...
supershadonic posted...

This is why I hate Riot.

And Jhin... weak... are kidding me? Guy moves faster than the speed of sound with Lethal Tempo.

BUFF RIVEN
NERF YORICK

WHATTTTTTTTTT

f*** this game

Except... you don't really outplay Yorick other than dodging his W cage. I mean, you can't stop him from summoning all his zombies to run you down. You can't "outplay" Aftershock Rammus or Leona when their W gives them a metric f***ton of armor and MR. Especially the second two, they're just balls of stats, and Riot is justified in nerfing them if necessary after they fine tune runes.

Don't compare ****ing Rammus to Leona, Leona can actually miss her primary engage and ult aswell.

User Info: twfanatic

twfanatic
3 weeks ago#35
Ya_dun_goofed posted...
supercoolisaac posted...
Riven, Darius, Camille

@twfanatic

They should nerf PTA for ranged champs first, then look at further nerfs. They still have awhile to figure things out and I think a ranged champ nerf would be the route to go atm.

Agreed, but only for rangeds. Also resolve tree sorely needs nerfs as well; top lane atm is ranged champs and resolve users, if you aren't either of those you are trash.

User Info: MK9_Prodigy

MK9_Prodigy
3 weeks ago#36
8420 posted...
MK9_Prodigy posted...
twfanatic posted...
supershadonic posted...

This is why I hate Riot.

BUFF RIVEN
NERF YORICK

WHATTTTTTTTTT

f*** this game

except... you do.

You can keep track of his ghouls that are going to be summoned via the graves. He is immobile, his W dies to two autos, so any auto attack reset champ can just walk away even if he gets his E+all ghouls and lands his W. If he doesn't land his E he loses a lot of his guaranteed damage. And it has a generous cooldown. His Ghouls die incredibly easy early on too. He's very easy to outplay if you know what he is doing.

User Info: Voidgolem

Voidgolem
3 weeks ago#37
8420 posted...

Play against a Taric support on this patch. You can't win a trade against the guy. It's obnoxious.

if you move at a 90 degree angle to where the dazzle is going you win trades with Taric by default unless he's -really- fed.
https://i.imgur.com/Uiyemc7.jpg

User Info: 8420

3 weeks ago#38
Voidgolem posted...
8420 posted...
Play against a Taric support on this patch. You can't win a trade against the guy. It's obnoxious.

if you move at a 90 degree angle to where the dazzle is going you win trades with Taric by default unless he's -really- fed.

I'm well-aware how to dodge his stun. Thing is, he was winning trades without landing it on us.
Wishing things were different is a great way to torture yourself.
"Don't worry fam, quitting LoL is easy, I've done it at least 10 times." -RJ1771

User Info: TheSpaceDragon

TheSpaceDragon
3 weeks ago#39
Finally nerfing Trist. Yes!
Finally nerfing Twitch. Expected but it makes me sad.

Oh well, gotta take the bad with the good.
Believe it!

User Info: Voidgolem

Voidgolem
3 weeks ago#40
8420 posted...
Voidgolem posted...
8420 posted...

I'm well-aware how to dodge his stun. Thing is, he was winning trades without landing it on us.

if you aren't another melee guy you have quite literally no reason to stand there and slapfight the guy who gets stronger by slapping you.

Masteries didn't change that at all, though they do give him new and exciting ways to slap people.
https://i.imgur.com/Uiyemc7.jpg
  1. Boards
  2. League of Legends
  3. Meddler Quick Gameplay Thoughts: November 17

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived