New to the game what Champs to buy right away?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. League of Legends
  3. New to the game what Champs to buy right away?

User Info: Guybrush_Three

Guybrush_Three
3 weeks ago#1
I got 400rp and 2500be the only hero I own is Garen what would be a few good cheap picks to cover a few different roles and is in the current Meta so i can get to grips with each lane role ect?

User Info: Gangryong

Gangryong
3 weeks ago#2
Ashe, Annie, Poppy, Soraka, Warwick

Malphite, Jax, Tryndamere, Morgana
"A man plays a game, goes 8-3 but loses, then blames his inting teammate and you think that of me? I am the one who ints!" - shokan_warrior

User Info: Skystrike70

Skystrike70
3 weeks ago#3
Gangryong posted...
Tryndamere

tryndamere is my favorite. I play pretty much only him top lane for the last 4/5 years.
Why is it called 'common sense' when it is so rare these days?

User Info: 8420

3 weeks ago#4
Tristana is also good and only 1350 I̶P̶ blue essence
Wishing things were different is a great way to torture yourself.
"Don't worry fam, quitting LoL is easy, I've done it at least 10 times." -RJ1771

User Info: Squall6Cloud

Squall6Cloud
3 weeks ago#5
Buy all the 450RP champs and you have all the lanes covered with a nice cheap set of champs.
How do we know we exist?... Maybe we don't exist.

User Info: Phatbeast69

Phatbeast69
3 weeks ago#6
DO NOT use your rp on champs. It’s much better used to buy rp only cosmetics later after you’ve found something you like. Trust me I bought Karthus on sale and I still regret it because it’s so easy to grind for champs.

Just use your essence to buy most of the 450 and 1350 champs. I wouldn’t buy a 3150 or above champ unless you are really sure that you’ll like them.

Warwick Jungle and Annie mid are easy solid and cheap. Trist/Ashe are simple adcs and Morgana is probably the best cheap begginer support since it’s hard to punish her and easy to punish others with her Q. Garen is fine top.

User Info: PokemonYoutube

PokemonYoutube
3 weeks ago#7
8420 posted...

Tristana is free if you follow LoL on Twitter or Facebook or whatever. You're a sucker if you actually pay for Tristana (and Alistar, for that matter).

User Info: Phatbeast69

Phatbeast69
3 weeks ago#8
PokemonYoutube posted...
8420 posted...

Tristana is free if you follow LoL on Twitter or Facebook or whatever. You're a sucker if you actually pay for Tristana (and Alistar, for that matter).

Yeah Trist, Alistar, and Garen can all be gotten for free by liking/subscribing to their Facebook, YouTube, and Twitter respectively. You also get a skin for each so getting it for Garen is still worth it.

These guys made it really simple since it was always a bit funky.

https://boosteria.org/guides/league-legends-free-skins-guide-unlock

User Info: TheSpaceDragon

TheSpaceDragon
3 weeks ago#9
Warwick.
Believe it!

User Info: YorickvsRiven

YorickvsRiven
3 weeks ago#10
Phatbeast69 posted...
DO NOT use your rp on champs. It’s much better used to buy rp only cosmetics later after you’ve found something you like. Trust me I bought Karthus on sale and I still regret it because it’s so easy to grind for champs.

Just use your essence to buy most of the 450 and 1350 champs. I wouldn’t buy a 3150 or above champ unless you are really sure that you’ll like them.

Warwick Jungle and Annie mid are easy solid and cheap. Trist/Ashe are simple adcs and Morgana is probably the best cheap begginer support since it’s hard to punish her and easy to punish others with her Q. Garen is fine top.

Easy to grind for champs? No it isnt wtf? It took like a month of grinding to buy a 6300 champ even with the old system. I'm pretty sure I bought most of my 4800+ champs with RP when they were on sale, it takes ridiculously long to get those
  1. Boards
  2. League of Legends
  3. New to the game what Champs to buy right away?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived