New to the game what Champs to buy right away?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. League of Legends
  3. New to the game what Champs to buy right away?

User Info: MK9_Prodigy

MK9_Prodigy
3 weeks ago#21
LikesToCry posted...
YorickvsRiven posted...
Phatbeast69 posted...
DO NOT use your rp on champs. It’s much better used to buy rp only cosmetics later after you’ve found something you like. Trust me I bought Karthus on sale and I still regret it because it’s so easy to grind for champs.

Just use your essence to buy most of the 450 and 1350 champs. I wouldn’t buy a 3150 or above champ unless you are really sure that you’ll like them.

Warwick Jungle and Annie mid are easy solid and cheap. Trist/Ashe are simple adcs and Morgana is probably the best cheap begginer support since it’s hard to punish her and easy to punish others with her Q. Garen is fine top.

Easy to grind for champs? No it isnt wtf? It took like a month of grinding to buy a 6300 champ even with the old system. I'm pretty sure I bought most of my 4800+ champs with RP when they were on sale, it takes ridiculously long to get those

Takes even longer now

no it definitely doesn't.

idk why you guys keep saying this tbh. 5-6 games is a level up. around 1200 BE usually. maybe more, 12 games was around the same amount of IP. And now you also get champ shards which are around half off. It's way easier now to get champs. I'm getting champs way quicker on my smurf. And it was already level 30.

User Info: I_love_SunnyD

I_love_SunnyD
3 weeks ago#22
From level 21 to 24 I got 810 essence every time, level 25 I got 2 champ shards but only 1 was valuable.

The new system is garbage because it involves luck.

I also mostly play ARAM/Featured modes for leveling up other accounts and it sure as f*** wasn't 5-6 games a level.

I would have made way more iwth the old system.

There needs to be a steady increase with wins(don't even have to reward BE for losing) to compensate.

Getting like 15-30 BE a win would make a big difference when luck gives you a 810 Capsule
I actually prefer the purple stuff

User Info: MK9_Prodigy

MK9_Prodigy
3 weeks ago#23
I_love_SunnyD posted...
From level 21 to 24 I got 810 essence every time, level 25 I got 2 champ shards but only 1 was valuable.

The new system is garbage because it involves luck.

I also mostly play ARAM/Featured modes for leveling up other accounts and it sure as f*** wasn't 5-6 games a level.

I would have made way more iwth the old system.

There needs to be a steady increase with wins(don't even have to reward BE for losing) to compensate.

Getting like 15-30 BE a win would make a big difference when luck gives you a 810 Capsule

Not sure how it is with ARAM tbh. I don't play ARAM. Summoners rift 5-6 games levels me up pretty sure. Haven't kept track though.

It feels like the same IP you would have gotten earlier + half off champ shards. I'd say the biggest fault with this system is RNG. That sucks.
  1. Boards
  2. League of Legends
  3. New to the game what Champs to buy right away?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived