is shadow assassin kayn better now?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. League of Legends
  3. is shadow assassin kayn better now?

User Info: trollsbane17

trollsbane17
3 weeks ago#1
is with predator , electrocute, and dark harvest. plus the the dash =armor pen rune, i think shadow assassin is now better then darken, but maybe its just what i have found.
In my many years I have come to a conclusion that one useless man is a shame, two is a law firm, and three or more is a congress. John Adams

User Info: YorickvsRiven

YorickvsRiven
3 weeks ago#2
yes he's op af and needs immediate nerfs

User Info: GG_Sunny

GG_Sunny
3 weeks ago#3
I never understood the hate for him. I think Darkin is only better when the enemy team has tanks which isn't always the case in solo queue. He could carry hard with his damage. That's the thing I like about Kayn, both forms are good in certain situations, it was never just "this form is superior, always pick this one."

That said, I do agree blue Kayn is definitely improved now, though I dunno about him being better than red. I'd still go red if the enemy has a Maokai or a Sejuani. Blue Kayn is so much more fun though. I think he's the only assassin in this game right now that can kill an enemy before they can react when fed. That's so unfun to play against.
Gen 1 sucks: http://i.imgur.com/q2x503g.png
"Enter memorable quote here"

User Info: audriuska12

audriuska12
3 weeks ago#4
GG_Sunny posted...
I never understood the hate for him.

Haven't been one-shot with a WQAA, then.
'Cause he does that s*** consistently and I doubt he lost the ability with the rune changes.
Which is worse, ignorance or apathy?
Don't know, don't care.

User Info: generalguy64

generalguy64
3 weeks ago#5
The best jungle assassin right now.
Completely honest and unpopular opinion: I don't like the original Animal Crossing and absolutely despise EarthBound and its fanbase.

User Info: GG_Sunny

GG_Sunny
3 weeks ago#6
audriuska12 posted...
GG_Sunny posted...
I never understood the hate for him.

Haven't been one-shot with a WQAA, then.
'Cause he does that s*** consistently and I doubt he lost the ability with the rune changes.

By "hate" I mean "I don't understand why people think he's so mediocre in comparison to red Kayn", not "I never faced this champ and don't know what he does". I play Kayn almost exclusively in the jg. I know the burst blue Kayn has.
Gen 1 sucks: http://i.imgur.com/q2x503g.png
"Enter memorable quote here"

User Info: HamJabroni

HamJabroni
3 weeks ago#7
He's still good but with how snowbally games are right now, maybe not the best
LoL is better than hell? What a joke. LoL is hell itself. There's no hope to be had in it - nothing but absolute despair.
Persona 5 life https://goo.gl/9jhct5

User Info: supershadonic

supershadonic
3 weeks ago#8
He's too good. Even in games he gets defeated in jungle, I'm surprised he will eventually just jump onto the ADC and kill him in like 2 or 3 hits.
Play not to win but to push yourself beyond your own limits and you'll eventually learn to rise above.

User Info: 8420

3 weeks ago#9
supershadonic posted...
He's too good. Even in games he gets defeated in jungle, I'm surprised he will eventually just jump onto the ADC and kill him in like 2 or 3 hits.

This. 0-8 Assassin Kayn gets Duskblade and Dark Harvest or Electrocute, and kills your carry in one rotation despite being really far behind. Not balanced.
Wishing things were different is a great way to torture yourself.
"Don't worry fam, quitting LoL is easy, I've done it at least 10 times." -RJ1771

User Info: trollsbane17

trollsbane17
3 weeks ago#10
supershadonic posted...

i mean to be fair, that is his job and if he doesnt do that, he offers nothing for the team, but ya, just a little overkill.
In my many years I have come to a conclusion that one useless man is a shame, two is a law firm, and three or more is a congress. John Adams
  1. Boards
  2. League of Legends
  3. is shadow assassin kayn better now?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived