is shadow assassin kayn better now?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. League of Legends
  3. is shadow assassin kayn better now?

User Info: 8420

3 weeks ago#11
trollsbane17 posted...
supershadonic posted...
He's too good. Even in games he gets defeated in jungle, I'm surprised he will eventually just jump onto the ADC and kill him in like 2 or 3 hits.

i mean to be fair, that is his job and if he doesnt do that, he offers nothing for the team, but ya, just a little overkill.

Is there an assassin that can kill your carry in one rotation when they go 0-8 and have only one item complete at 25 minutes? I don't think even Talon could do that with Duskblade pre-hotfix... or maybe he could. But not now.
Wishing things were different is a great way to torture yourself.
"Don't worry fam, quitting LoL is easy, I've done it at least 10 times." -RJ1771

User Info: Voidgolem

Voidgolem
3 weeks ago#12
8420 posted...
supershadonic posted...
He's too good. Even in games he gets defeated in jungle, I'm surprised he will eventually just jump onto the ADC and kill him in like 2 or 3 hits.

This. 0-8 Assassin Kayn gets Duskblade and Dark Harvest or Electrocute, and kills your carry in one rotation despite being really far behind. Not balanced.

sooooooooooooo pretty much like any assassin champion that isn't Rengar, then.
https://i.imgur.com/Uiyemc7.jpg

User Info: Metal Gear Raxis

Metal Gear Raxis
3 weeks ago#13
Voidgolem posted...
8420 posted...
supershadonic posted...

This. 0-8 Assassin Kayn gets Duskblade and Dark Harvest or Electrocute, and kills your carry in one rotation despite being really far behind. Not balanced.

sooooooooooooo pretty much like any assassin champion that isn't Rengar, then.

Kain does synergize way too well with all the preseason changes.
Friend Raynor, I can help no longer. Ima head back to the Void Holiday Inn and get a good night's sleep and hook up with you tomorrow for the next mission.
  1. Boards
  2. League of Legends
  3. is shadow assassin kayn better now?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived