Anyone ever just feel like their mouse movement is... off?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. League of Legends
  3. Anyone ever just feel like their mouse movement is... off?

User Info: Zanaki

Zanaki
3 weeks ago#1
I can't figure it out, like maybe it's ever so slightly faster, but I tried lowering the speed by 5 (the min you can in the client) and it feels way too slow. Gonna try messing with my actual mouse, but sometimes it feels like the mouse get's stuck for like a microsecond while moving.

It's really been tilting me during game, been playing bot games to try and figure it out.
A game of league just feels weird when you don't have to report anyone afterwards. - Coxydon

User Info: SergeantGander

SergeantGander
3 weeks ago#2
I know what you mean almost like it catches on somethig, but it happens infrequently enough for me that I don't worry about it.
LoL IGN: MsRaffensperger

User Info: Pogo_Marimo

Pogo_Marimo
3 weeks ago#3
Nah, mouse feels the same as always.
// BEAUTY IS NOT LOVE - LOVE IS NOT MUSIC - MUSIC IS THE BEST - WISDOM IS THE DOMAIN OF THE WIZ--WHICH IS EXTINCT //
http://www.last.fm/user/Pogo92

User Info: Skystrike70

Skystrike70
3 weeks ago#4
yes ans it especially messes up my csing.
replace your mouse batteries
Why is it called 'common sense' when it is so rare these days?

User Info: Zeven

Zeven
3 weeks ago#5
Skystrike70 posted...

Alternatively, never use a wireless mouse for gaming -_-

I use a Razer Naga because I also play mmos etc, but I know there are people that hate Razer products so you can get a Logitech mouse or whatever. Razer DeathAdder seems to be the most highly precise mouse that I know of, but not sure if it actually is.

User Info: Skystrike70

Skystrike70
3 weeks ago#6
Zeven posted...

i wouldnt except I don't have a wired anymore after I used it all up. Lasted about 8 years, pretty sure Minecraft when I was a teen did it in pretty good. It don't register a click anymore except when I basically put some real weight on it.

just saiyan
Why is it called 'common sense' when it is so rare these days?

User Info: Zanaki

Zanaki
3 weeks ago#7
Got a wired mouse, just got it within 6 months, so it should be fine.

I can just feel myself not being on point, like my mouse isn't where it should be even though every setting is still the same, I don't notice it in any other game either.... Might redownload league and if it still feels wonky, buy a new mouse, though that should NOT be the case.
A game of league just feels weird when you don't have to report anyone afterwards. - Coxydon

User Info: Chipotlesauce

Chipotlesauce
3 weeks ago#8
Zeven posted...
Skystrike70 posted...

I use a Razer Naga because I also play mmos etc, but I know there are people that hate Razer products so you can get a Logitech mouse or whatever. Razer DeathAdder seems to be the most highly precise mouse that I know of, but not sure if it actually is.

I got a razor second hand off a friend like 2 years ago. It's the sturdiest thing ever, I treat it like a sack of s*** and it's still just as good as when I got, which was like new.
Why does crows only play s*** champs?- DiamondAhri
Why does goku fight in weighted clothes?- thedarklordx3
  1. Boards
  2. League of Legends
  3. Anyone ever just feel like their mouse movement is... off?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived