Okay, because I'm sick of certain people trying to tell me I have any potential.

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. League of Legends
  3. Okay, because I'm sick of certain people trying to tell me I have any potential.

User Info: TerminusEdge

TerminusEdge
3 weeks ago#1
Confirm for me once and for all that the fact that I lose normal games pre-30 means I'm an absolute f***ing joke of a player.

I'm sick of being told "everyone loses sometimes". I have a friend list that's 90% plat players at least, and then here I am losing to pre-30 garbage.

Despite this, some people seem to insist that I have the potential to be decent if I applied myself. If I'm losing to f***ing beginners, then I don't know what the hell kind of potential anyone thinks I have.

I swear people just try to cheer me up so they can laugh at me when I inevitably screw up and go off again.
SW-7303-4236-3720

User Info: HipsterSora

HipsterSora
3 weeks ago#2
have you ever considered lying down on a sofa-like piece of furniture and talking to a professional
LoL: Hipster Sora | Loves of my Life: Sora and Ezreal | Reading Jojolion
'It is well known that the Heartless harbor an intense hatred of shirts.' -keybladesrus
(message deleted)

TerminusEdge
3 weeks ago#4
HipsterSora posted...
have you ever considered lying down on a sofa-like piece of furniture and talking to a professional

It doesn't help me at all, honestly, but I'm not getting into another long-winded tirade about all my psychological shortcomings.
SW-7303-4236-3720
(message deleted)

User Info: Not_Endgame

Not_Endgame
3 weeks ago#6
Ok. You suck. You have no potential. A Bronze V would laugh at you.
Legitimately not Endgame
FC: 2680-9499-7448

User Info: Gangryong

Gangryong
3 weeks ago#7
This must be the worst gimmick of the entire gamefaqs.
"A man plays a game, goes 8-3 but loses, then blames his inting teammate and you think that of me? I am the one who ints!" - shokan_warrior

User Info: zeke_highwind

zeke_highwind
3 weeks ago#8
Gangryong posted...
This is the worst gimmick of the entire gamefaqs.
LoL IGN: Zeke Highwind
I'm done convincing others of who I am, done putting on a show in a desperate attempt to be likeable; I am me. -linkblade

TerminusEdge
3 weeks ago#9
zeke_highwind posted...
Gangryong posted...
This is the worst gimmick of the entire gamefaqs.

I can guarantee there's worse. I only do this maybe once a week tops.

I'm just really tilted because I'm close to level 20 and have lost 3 straight games trying to get my first win bonus.
SW-7303-4236-3720

User Info: shokan_warrior

shokan_warrior
3 weeks ago#10
Just know that no matter what, I love you and jesus loves you

YHVH or no way

He is ALWAYS by your side

Your joy is His joy; your grief is His grief
never don't give up
  1. Boards
  2. League of Legends
  3. Okay, because I'm sick of certain people trying to tell me I have any potential.

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived