Okay, because I'm sick of certain people trying to tell me I have any potential.

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. League of Legends
  3. Okay, because I'm sick of certain people trying to tell me I have any potential.

User Info: SpunkySix

SpunkySix
3 weeks ago#51
kkeevv posted...
Angry little brats are something I have a lot of experience with, and some of them definitely do say s*** like that.

k

I mean that doesn't suddenly mean that he definitely isn't mentally impaired, or that telling him to kill himself is okay.
Gregg rulz OK

User Info: Skystrike70

Skystrike70
3 weeks ago#52
SpunkySix posted...
twfanatic posted...
It's not that hard if you're as unhappy and hopeless as you claim. Man up for once, end your suffering if it's that woefully terrible, boo boo.

Oh my god, if this is actually how you feel about people with depression or severe mental illness then you're like a textbook case of the type of a****** that you get warned about in health class.

he's about to get modded lol
Why is it called 'common sense' when it is so rare these days?

User Info: TerminusEdge

TerminusEdge
3 weeks ago#53
I'm mentally impaired enough to be considered disabled for SS (had a psych evaluation for it and everything), for what that's worth, and that's alongside clinical depression.

Growing up, I kinda fell into a gap where I'm just "learning disabled" enough to be in special education, but not so far as to lack self-awareness, so to speak. It's hard to describe it, but I basically lack the sort of happy-go-lucky demeanor that you usually see in autistic people, since I understand fully well that I'm not as mentally capable as I could be.

Of course, when you're in special education, you get props no matter how well you do, so you don't really learn to apply much effort towards a goal. I always got by on the bare minimum because that's all anyone ever asked of me, so now here I am in the real world, where the bare minimum doesn't always cut it and I'm stuck trying to develop a mentality that most people pick up on in grade school.

I think that's enough reflecting on myself for today, though.
SW-7303-4236-3720

User Info: Voidgolem

Voidgolem
3 weeks ago#54
it's probably worth mentioning that, as a F2P game, pre-30 accounts are not necessarily beginners (and with how trigger-happy riot can be with account punishment, I would be willing to believe most of them are toxic a******s)
https://i.imgur.com/Uiyemc7.jpg

User Info: Skystrike70

Skystrike70
3 weeks ago#55
TerminusEdge posted...
happy-go-lucky demeanor that you usually see in autistic people,

thats down syndrome
Why is it called 'common sense' when it is so rare these days?

TerminusEdge
3 weeks ago#56
0/7 as Nautilus.

I'm still not seeing any of this skill I've been told I apparently have.

If anyone wanted to make fun of my match history, my IGN is now Tèrminus.
SW-7303-4236-3720

User Info: JTheFrontman

JTheFrontman
3 weeks ago#57
more than likely playing against smurfs especially in pre season. I was helping my friend level up pre 30 and the games are literally harder than the normals on my regular account. Like i went back to my normal account and felt like piccolo with the weights off. Dont feel too bad its a good practice as long as you watch what they are doing and try to understand.
Psn:theunknowngreat

User Info: Metal Gear Raxis

Metal Gear Raxis
3 weeks ago#58
TerminusEdge posted...
0/7 as Nautilus.

You forgot to mention the bit where your entire team were feeding their asses off and you outdamaged everyone on your team as Nautilus but the lethal tempo coin-starting but never upgrading Vel'Koz "support".
Friend Raynor, I can help no longer. Ima head back to the Void Holiday Inn and get a good night's sleep and hook up with you tomorrow for the next mission.

User Info: TehDuuuDeAbides

TehDuuuDeAbides
3 weeks ago#59
Mastadi posted...
Are there even any real beginners anymore? I just assumed that like 99% of new accounts nowadays are smurfs

My fiance is new but she doesn't play normals. Just customs with me or coop.
''Teh DuuuDe abides. I don't know about you but I take comfort in that. It's good knowin' he's out there. Teh DuuuDe. Takin' 'er easy for all us sinners.''

TerminusEdge
3 weeks ago#60
Metal Gear Raxis posted...
TerminusEdge posted...
0/7 as Nautilus.

You forgot to mention the bit where your entire team were feeding their asses off and you outdamaged everyone on your team as Nautilus but the lethal tempo coin-starting but never upgrading Vel'Koz "support".

To be honest, I didn't even look at the stats.

It's not that surprising that I did more champion damage, though, seeing as Kayn kept instantly deleting all the damage dealers and Kat + Vel spent the entire game arguing with each other.
SW-7303-4236-3720
  1. Boards
  2. League of Legends
  3. Okay, because I'm sick of certain people trying to tell me I have any potential.

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived