Been seeing more Teemo lately?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. League of Legends
  3. Been seeing more Teemo lately?

User Info: NEOhawk-Curse

NEOhawk-Curse
3 weeks ago#1
3 of my last 5 games were against this little f***er. Nasus and Irelia are painful into him, so I finally just said f*** it and went Vlad top. Wrecked him and it felt good.

1. Is Vlad supposed to anally demolish Teemo?

2. Why do I see so much Teemo after the update? Is it just because silver and gold players like to be annoying? Or is he actually supposed to be good now?
My godsend chemical best friend skeleton whispering in my ear

User Info: I_love_SunnyD

I_love_SunnyD
3 weeks ago#2
I think he has some weird interaction with his DOT and a rune(forget which, comet maybe?) that is strong right now.
I actually prefer the purple stuff

NEOhawk-Curse
3 weeks ago#3
I_love_SunnyD posted...
I think he has some weird interaction with his DOT and a rune(forget which, comet maybe?) that is strong right now.

I think it is Aery. Though glacial tanky teemo is still the one I hate most.

User Info: supervegito24

supervegito24
3 weeks ago#4
I_love_SunnyD posted...

Aery. It procs twice on a single auto and twice on a shroom(i think). Also I think if you auto-q-auto right it procs 3 times.
LoL: AxnJaxnWaxnFlaxn
Thus he came alone to Angband's gates... and challenged Morgoth to come forth to single combat. And Morgoth came.

User Info: supershadonic

supershadonic
3 weeks ago#5
Vlad can easily kill Teemo. Like if you're losing as Vlad to a Teemo, you're doing something utterly wrong.

If nothing else, sustain and farm all day. He can't do s*** about you. Coming from a Level 7 Teemo.
Play not to win but to push yourself beyond your own limits and you'll eventually learn to rise above.

NEOhawk-Curse
3 weeks ago#6
supershadonic posted...
Vlad can easily kill Teemo. Like if you're losing as Vlad to a Teemo, you're doing something utterly wrong.

If nothing else, sustain and farm all day. He can't do s*** about you. Coming from a Level 7 Teemo.

First time playing the matchup and he couldn't do s***. I just outsustained and all-in'd at 6, then all-in'd every back. If he didn't die, he was pushed out of lane, and kept wasting gold on pots because he had to heal so much. No idea why he didn't just get a refillable. Guess 2 pots wasn't enough for one back.

I must say, felt good to bully a Teemo and make him eat his own s*** for once.

I just don't make assumptions because I understand that I'm not playing at a high level as of right now. Still relatively new to the game in terms of the no. of games played.

User Info: Arcane85

Arcane85
3 weeks ago#7
A lot of Runes work well with him honestly. Seen PTA and LT teemo, Glacial teemo and they all just...work.
PSN:SGB_Arcane

User Info: Bearacudda98

Bearacudda98
3 weeks ago#8
Arcane85 posted...
A lot of Runes work well with him honestly. Seen PTA and LT teemo, Glacial teemo and they all just...work.

tbf teemo's always been one of those champs where you can build pretty much anything and be relatively effective
Official Canadian of Gamefaqs....EH!!!
Bubba: http://i.imgur.com/8zyNbxw.jpg Lucy: http://i.imgur.com/FxAeeUJ.jpg

User Info: PokemonYoutube

PokemonYoutube
3 weeks ago#9
Aery is super f***ing good on Teemo.

User Info: SpunkySix

SpunkySix
3 weeks ago#10
ew gross
Gregg rulz OK
  1. Boards
  2. League of Legends
  3. Been seeing more Teemo lately?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived