Been seeing more Teemo lately?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. League of Legends
  3. Been seeing more Teemo lately?

User Info: TerminusEdge

TerminusEdge
3 weeks ago#11
Teemo's E shouldn't even interact with Aery at all since it doesn't apply spell effects, unless Aery's coded differently than literally everything else that specifies spells or abilities.
SW-7303-4236-3720

User Info: LooneyWabbit

LooneyWabbit
3 weeks ago#12
TerminusEdge posted...
Teemo's E shouldn't even interact with Aery at all since it doesn't apply spell effects, unless Aery's coded differently than literally everything else that specifies spells or abilities.

I believe it's simply dealing damage that triggers it. It either says "Spells and attacks" or "Damage". Can't remember.

User Info: PokemonYoutube

PokemonYoutube
3 weeks ago#13
TerminusEdge posted...

Pretty sure auto-attacks trigger Aery as well, and then it gets triggered again by his E's DoT effect.

User Info: CrowsB4Hoes

CrowsB4Hoes
3 weeks ago#14
NEOhawk-Curse posted...
1. Is Vlad supposed to anally demolish Teemo?

ap tops dump on him because they dont rely on autos. and they out range teemo for the most part
2017 GameFAQS LoL 1v1 tournament winner

User Info: CrowsB4Hoes

CrowsB4Hoes
3 weeks ago#15
PokemonYoutube posted...
TerminusEdge posted...

Pretty sure auto-attacks trigger Aery as well, and then it gets triggered again by his E's DoT effect.

this is true
2017 GameFAQS LoL 1v1 tournament winner

User Info: Mecasonic1986

Mecasonic1986
3 weeks ago#16
just starting. heard he was a meme. thinking of maining teemo. any thoughts?
Meca -pokeMerchant- https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=729PmruS324 xenoverse amv

User Info: NEOhawk-Curse

NEOhawk-Curse
3 weeks ago#17
CrowsB4Hoes posted...
NEOhawk-Curse posted...

ap tops dump on him because they dont rely on autos. and they out range teemo for the most part

I know who I'm picking into him for now on, that's for sure. Vlad scales into a monster as well, while Teemo falls into a chasm, AND he gets to bully Teemo all game long. Perfect.
My godsend chemical best friend skeleton whispering in my ear

User Info: Mecasonic1986

Mecasonic1986
3 weeks ago#18
NEOhawk-Curse posted...
CrowsB4Hoes posted...
NEOhawk-Curse posted...

I know who I'm picking into him for now on, that's for sure. Vlad scales into a monster as well, while Teemo falls into a chasm, AND he gets to bully Teemo all game long. Perfect.

what if he's on the same teamo though?
Meca -pokeMerchant- https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=729PmruS324 xenoverse amv

User Info: EnglishLanguag

EnglishLanguag
3 weeks ago#19
Mecasonic1986 posted...
just starting. heard he was a meme. thinking of maining teemo. any thoughts?

He is a meme.

That said, he's still a good champion. f***ing nightmare if he's played well sometimes.

Haven't tried Glacial Tank Teemo yet tho. Gonna have to look at that now.
FFT SSCCs:Completed(49 Arch Angel)
My name used to be spelled right, but then I took an arrow to the e.

User Info: Will_Underscore

Will_Underscore
3 weeks ago#20
Vlad doesn't dumpster teemo for free. Can go either way at high levels honestly. Your E can be minion blocked, his harass combo is just point-and-click bs. And if the teemo doesn't walk away when your empowered Q is up he's garbage.
And all the feeders and trolls will look up and shout "Carry us!"
... and I'll look down and whisper "No"
  1. Boards
  2. League of Legends
  3. Been seeing more Teemo lately?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived