Zoe's relationship with Asol SO CUTE

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. League of Legends
  3. Zoe's relationship with Asol SO CUTE

User Info: luigi33

luigi33
3 weeks ago#1
Someone needs to do a cartoon series based off of these two.

It sorta reminds me of Billy and Mandy. She's annoying as hell and playful to A-sol but also very protective of him. She considers him her space doggy LOL
3DS FC: 5370-0672-9935
Steam ID: Xcyper33

User Info: Metal Gear Raxis

Metal Gear Raxis
3 weeks ago#2
I'd consider her relationship with him horribly insulting and stealth-horrifying if it weren't for the fact that ASol is an arrogant prick and deserves it.
Friend Raynor, I can help no longer. Ima head back to the Void Holiday Inn and get a good night's sleep and hook up with you tomorrow for the next mission.

User Info: kkeevv

kkeevv
3 weeks ago#3
Metal Gear Raxis posted...
I'd consider her relationship with him horribly insulting and stealth-horrifying if it weren't for the fact that ASol is an arrogant prick and deserves it.

And Billy from Billy and Mandy isn't "stealth-horrifying"?

Actually, more importantly, how is it insulting when he's basically a god and she's ACTUALLY a god?
twitch.tv/Tsarius1
LoL IGN: Tsarius B.Net: Tsarius#1758

User Info: Metal Gear Raxis

Metal Gear Raxis
3 weeks ago#4
kkeevv posted...

Never watched a single episode of that show.

Actually, more importantly, how is it insulting when he's basically a god and she's ACTUALLY a god?

Because he's a proud sentient being that she's treating like a literal dog. Their respective divinities means little.
Friend Raynor, I can help no longer. Ima head back to the Void Holiday Inn and get a good night's sleep and hook up with you tomorrow for the next mission.

User Info: bd43

bd43
3 weeks ago#5
kkeevv posted...

Never watched a single episode of that show.

Because he's a proud sentient being that she's treating like a literal dog. Their respective divinities means little.

Little girl enslaves grim reaper.
Thinking is overrated. Like Pants.

User Info: slaighMaccooper

slaighMaccooper
3 weeks ago#6
Really brings up the question of who is more powerful. A Sol at his full strength or Zoe.

kkeevv
3 weeks ago#7
slaighMaccooper posted...
Really brings up the question of who is more powerful. A Sol at his full strength or Zoe.

That's not a valid question, the answer should be Zoe 100% of the time. A sol controls a finite amount of space (the universe). Zoe controls reality.
twitch.tv/Tsarius1

User Info: LeDieu

LeDieu
3 weeks ago#8
I'm going to vomit
#1 Aurelion Sol on gamefaqs
http://na.op.gg/summoner/userName=Le%20Seul%20Dieu

User Info: MarryMeLebIanc

MarryMeLebIanc
3 weeks ago#9
Why would a god give powers to a seemingly autistic child? Before I get crucified by these mods, her behavior fits the description of autism.

kkeevv
3 weeks ago#10
MarryMeLebIanc posted...
Why would a god give powers to a seemingly autistic child? Before I get crucified by these mods, her behavior fits the description of autism.

She fits the stereotypical definition of adhd, not autism. Her brain functionality seems to be normal, though she acts more like she's 10-12 than 15-16, so maybe some developmental disability.
twitch.tv/Tsarius1
  1. Boards
  2. League of Legends
  3. Zoe's relationship with Asol SO CUTE

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived