Zoe's relationship with Asol SO CUTE

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. League of Legends
  3. Zoe's relationship with Asol SO CUTE

User Info: Ya_dun_goofed

Ya_dun_goofed
3 weeks ago#21
LeDieu posted...
I'm going to vomit

Go get in your dog house.

User Info: kkeevv

kkeevv
3 weeks ago#22
Ya_dun_goofed posted...
LeDieu posted...
I'm going to vomit

Go get in your dog house.

See you around, space dog boy.
twitch.tv/Tsarius1
LoL IGN: Tsarius B.Net: Tsarius#1758

User Info: SpunkySix

SpunkySix
3 weeks ago#23
kkeevv posted...
It's disgusting that this is a thing that actually happens. "Autist" became an insult somehow in the last 5 years or so, even though the people who are calling others as such are functionally...lacking, to say the least.

You're right that it's totally ignorant, but I mean we live in a society where passive aggressive sociopathy is implicitly encouraged so.
Gregg rulz OK

User Info: supervegito24

supervegito24
3 weeks ago#24
SpunkySix posted...
kkeevv posted...
It's disgusting that this is a thing that actually happens. "Autist" became an insult somehow in the last 5 years or so, even though the people who are calling others as such are functionally...lacking, to say the least.

You're right that it's totally ignorant, but I mean we live in a society where passive aggressive sociopathy is implicitly encouraged so.

yikes
LoL: AxnJaxnWaxnFlaxn
Thus he came alone to Angband's gates... and challenged Morgoth to come forth to single combat. And Morgoth came.

User Info: SpunkySix

SpunkySix
3 weeks ago#25
supervegito24 posted...
SpunkySix posted...
kkeevv posted...

yikes

Is it not?

The most common definitions of success generally involve attaining status that is extremely rare to come by without stepping on people along the way, and only those who don't care can truly do that to the fullest extent without breaking.
Gregg rulz OK

User Info: TheSpaceDragon

TheSpaceDragon
3 weeks ago#26
It's actually super creepy.
Believe it!
  1. Boards
  2. League of Legends
  3. Zoe's relationship with Asol SO CUTE

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived