My drive to improve went to 0 after like 2 games into pre-season

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. League of Legends
  3. My drive to improve went to 0 after like 2 games into pre-season

User Info: kkeevv

kkeevv
3 weeks ago#1
Not sure why, but I just don't care about the game again. Just for comparison in case you're like "well, maybe you're just playing better games"...I'm not. I'm playing Summoners War and Realm Grinder atm.
twitch.tv/Tsarius1
LoL IGN: Tsarius B.Net: Tsarius#1758

User Info: FreshSushi

FreshSushi
3 weeks ago#2
i was gonna say maybe you're too low iq to improve
LoL: (Malz, Ziggs), SF5: (Ryu)
Top 5: RE4, Dark Souls, MMBN3, HK, Pokemon Yellow

User Info: MK9_Prodigy

MK9_Prodigy
3 weeks ago#3
yeah it happens. I didn't feel like playing ranked at all last season really but I'm having a lot of fun in the preseason and I'm looking forward to this season's grind again.

User Info: I_love_SunnyD

I_love_SunnyD
3 weeks ago#4
I'm way more than 2 games in, and this is going to sound stupid as hell, but the "welcome to preseason update" message at the end of every game is tilting the f*** out of me, actually at the point where I don't even want to play anymore until I know its gone...
I actually prefer the purple stuff

kkeevv
3 weeks ago#5
FreshSushi posted...

If I was, then I wouldn't know what sections of the game that I am able to work on (well, all of them, but I know specifics).

I_love_SunnyD posted...
I'm way more than 2 games in, and this is going to sound stupid as hell, but the "welcome to preseason update" message at the end of every game is tilting the f*** out of me, actually at the point where I don't even want to play anymore until I know its gone...

There's a welcome to preseason message?
twitch.tv/Tsarius1

User Info: I_love_SunnyD

I_love_SunnyD
3 weeks ago#6
kkeevv posted...
FreshSushi posted...

If I was, then I wouldn't know what sections of the game that I am able to work on (well, all of them, but I know specifics).

I_love_SunnyD posted...

You don't get that stupid pop up at the end of every game talking about runes and the BE system?
I actually prefer the purple stuff

kkeevv
3 weeks ago#7
I_love_SunnyD posted...
kkeevv posted...
FreshSushi posted...

I_love_SunnyD posted...

You don't get that stupid pop up at the end of every game talking about runes and the BE system?

No, I don't.
twitch.tv/Tsarius1

User Info: breakfastramen

breakfastramen
3 weeks ago#8
kkeevv posted...
I_love_SunnyD posted...
kkeevv posted...
FreshSushi posted...

I_love_SunnyD posted...

No, I don't.
GT: Gus Plus

User Info: MachDragon

MachDragon
3 weeks ago#9
I_love_SunnyD posted...
that stupid pop up at the end of every game talking about runes and the BE system

i get this when i log on because i don't use the loot system or crit items, or anything rng really
https://i.imgur.com/J2L0u2B.jpg

User Info: CrowsB4Hoes

CrowsB4Hoes
3 weeks ago#10
why did you make this topic
2017 GameFAQS LoL 1v1 tournament winner
  1. Boards
  2. League of Legends
  3. My drive to improve went to 0 after like 2 games into pre-season

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived